Pharah is so much fun, plz buff her

pharah is a terrible design. she needs a mercy 24x7 and she haardcounter to many no range heros.

I just want to be able to cancel her ult.

nerf hitscan minimum fall off damage, boom pharah becomes playable again.

When they significantly nerf the Pharmercy combo, then the devs can freely to and buff Pharah.

Until then, straight up buffing such a badly - designed at the moment and historically powerful hero in low/mid ranks and consoles (AKA for the grand majority of the player base) is an absolute no - no.

I canā€™t quite tell of you agree with me or if you are being sarcasticā€¦

I think this is kind of the problem with Pharmercy, Pharah is niche and not really great outside the combo, but canā€™t receive buffs because of the combo. Mercy is in a weird place and you canā€™t nerf her without dumpstering her, but IMO that would be the only way to make Pharah more independent.

You say GA is her only means of escape, and thatā€™s true, but itā€™s also the reason sheā€™s able to follow and stay with Pharah so easily, making the combo possible. Maybe her fall speed should be removed or significantly nerfed to make Pharmercy less feasible.

Iā€™m not sure Pharah will be viable even with shields. Sheā€™s just too easy to melt for hitscans and doesnā€™t do any meaningful damage until sheā€™s up close and super easy to hit

yo dude i really enjoy widowmaker!, i think blizzard should give her aimbot and 1,000,000 hp!

Sheā€™s not a dive character therefore sheā€™s braindead and braindead characters canā€™t be good.

ah ok, my bad