𓂀 Pharah ideas thread

I think either the in air strafing(airdashes)
As well as the fast fall would be perfect additions to help her out.

And to those people who say she’s fine- Multiple Junkrat mains agree she needs a buff of some kind
I’m 1 of them. To be precise I’m a 450 Hour Junkrat 1 trick advocating for pharah buffs

1 Like

I think he means 400hp with brig and torb armor

But, 200hp versus 150hp and 50armor, is still 200…

I better start practicing Pharah at this point. It may just turn into a bad time for everyone who doesn’t.

Well I don’t know then. I’m confused too

He changed his first post from asking for 50 more hp to change some health into armor when I made mine. :man_shrugging:

All this minus the armour idea. If it wasnt for the fact there is so much armor in the game as it is id be down. Even just changing 50 health to 50 armour would make ger op in low ranks.

My ideas are:

• slighlty more mobile in the air, she feels kinda clunky ;/
  • Concussive Blast could deal 25 damage (same as Cree’s bang)
  • Jump Jet cooldown decreased to 8 sec
  • Make it so she can move during Barrage ( 2 m/s like Mccree)

Thoughts?

2 Likes

Nah we can aim on Xbox.

A fast fall or more directional control to,her Rocket Jump would do wonders for her. I worry directional jump would make her oppressive tho. Last thing you need is for it to be easy for her to get on top of you.

Not that I don’t find her attractive! I’m just not the kinda girl to make it easy for her.

Lower E cooldown
Alternatively, give Pharah recall (jk)

I do agree her midair horizontal mobility is kinda meh.

Great idea on the rocket barrage mobility, adding it up top with a titanfall image.

1 Like

Honestly, if they just reduced the cooldown on Rocket Jump by a little bit but let you use it horizontally as well, that would be more than sufficient

How would that work?

Crouch while jumpjet ability for a horizontal boost?

Use Jump Jet without holding the analog to get a vertical boost, press on the thumbstick while hitting Jump Jet to get the horizontal motion

i dont understand people stop picking pharah for 1 season and instant buff wtf is this sh1t

Ideas like these would be nice to see in game. I did once mention detonation version of concussion blast so she can move about faster in open air. I would prefer to see a fast drop bound to the crouch button while in air and cancellable barrage though.

This is an awful tradeoff.

1 Like

It’s more or less the power creep. With all the hitscans being buffed, it hurt Pharah as being a balanced pick.

Not to mention, she’s still ineffective against Brig. Rather than nerfing Brig again, I think the devs are buffing her “counter”.

1 Like

Fastfall is pretty good, i think this one will be very useful for dodging in midair.

Btw, anyone can tell me the last 2 gif is from which game? looks fun

Hawken and Titanfall 2. Fun games, but kinda dead right now.

1 Like