Pharah healer rework with workshop

code:8WH8N, i was bored so i reworked pharah as a healer in the workshop. this is her new abilities and stats:

• damage dealt reduced by 35%
  • max ammo increased to 8
  • ability 1: the acceleration is reduced by 40% but it refills the hover jets precentage
  • secondary fire(biotic rocket): added secondary fire instead of using right click for hover jets. in this ability you will shoot an orb that will explode once it hits a player,surface or reaches maximum distance(34 meters) and in the explosion it will damage neaby enemies and heal nearby allies(not including you), once you use it it will spend all of your ammo, and it has a pretty low hitbox
  • ability 2: the concusive blast explosion will deal less knockback by 70%, but it will heal you and nearby allies, and the cooldown was reduced to 8 seconds
  • ultimate(heal rain): once using the ultimate you will shoot rockets for 0.25 seconds and then create a ring in your position, in the ring healing bombs will fall from the sky and heal you and your teamates nearby(goes on for 6 seconds)

this is all i did, hopefuly this is not broken, i only tested it with bots, and i also hope some day it would be actually possible to move heroes into different roles with workshop,

1 Like