Pharah doesn't need a buff, buff Symmetra

sym has had more attention than any other hero let them work on torb and any one else for a change

I love baiting punch with wraith and reking the DF right after

1 Like

she shouldnt need a pocket to be viable.

mainly because she does not get the QoL changes she needs and then is reworked a year later.

Reworking Sym is now an event.

I beg to differ.

Who even said this, what is your source of information? Citation needed.

any hero is best with a pocket and some benefit more from it than others.

I don’t know what’s funnier, people who want her old troll pick revert or the fact a teammate can pick her without begging/being considered a thrower.

I like the fact she’s got some actual utility now

It is the easiest way to kill Doomfist. If he slam and uppercuts you then you don’t even need to use wraith as he’s basically inviting you to headshot him.

1 Like

as a Pharah main you really need that utility. Aye?

2 reworks and other changes are not the most? she’s definitely had more changes than any other hero.
why do you say otherwise?

agreed. eating what little shields he gained into my health is always fun esp when i dont have to use a single cooldown

1 Like

More changes than Mercy?

Oh so they are just going to make her worse? Or remove more things people love about her, seems like Blizzard loves to do that.

:kissing_smiling_eyes:

Pharah’s rockets are now going to lock on to targets, they’ll use the same code they used for Symmetra’s lock on beam, but it’ll be 40 meters. Her boop will now do damage along with moving characters, much like Winstons leap, and WB’s slam.

Rocket boost will now be directionally based, so if you’re pressing a direction when you boost, she’ll boost in that direction, including down, if crouch is held.

Her ultimate has been completely reworked. Now she will yell, “Justice from above!” and instead of rockets flying out, a horde of Pachimari will come out and bite at the ankles of the enemy players near them.

or not…

1 Like

Not me personally, but my teammates and friends seem to enjoy her.

See also my suggestion to make Symmetra tougher by making her personal shields a Barrier, so when broken any extra damage doesn’t carry over to health. Still has Pharah as a counter but is now the go-to when they have good snipers, balance out the sniper meta as she couldn’t be 1-shot headshot.

Actually love your post about that. Such a good idea.

yah. mercy had 1 rework and changes to that rework. sym has had 2 reworks with changes to both.