Petition: Give us classic lucioball comp please

Signed new maps are trash

Arcade competitive modes are the epitome of the “serious business” Meme.

Except competitive ctf. Now that is serious business because it is the OG team v team mode after TDM.

Signed for sure. Theses maps ruin the core gameplay of Lucioball, there’s no strategy now in the mode, it’s random luck with the new maps, and there’s no skills needed now to play as the cooldown for the boop is just completely stupid. Add new maps in Remix or whatever, even Lucioball quickplay I wouldn’t even care that much as Paris and Horizon are in quickplay, but please, don’t touch Copa, that’s so dumb…

1 Like

Signed, but only if we get non-comp classic Lucioball, too.

3 Likes

Was on my way to top 500 with my friend last few times and it was insanely fun, we experimented in private rooms to create combo attacks to score a goals and and many other things that required lots cooldown management and boop - jump - punch combinations.
It’s all redundant now because you simply spam right click non stop,that’s how it goes now. Even in high ranked games people are non stop spamming right click while looking into the general direction of the goal, something will go in if you overwhelm the goalie long enough with ball spams.

This in combination with the new maps makes Lucio Ball become Pinball because the ball is flying and bouncing around non stop.

It’s just sad, my most favorite game mode is now completely ruined, if these changes were just in a seperat fun / chaotic mode everything would be fine but the way it is right now I won’t continue playing it anymore.

The things they could have kept: the L control downwards dash, this is a really cool feature.
The other things, lower gravity, no cooldown boop, crowded maps could have been put into the normal Lucio ball rotation (or better in a seperat chaotic mode) but not competitive.

2 Likes

agreed - they ruined it and i want more time to compensate

Signed. Worst change ever

1 Like

Agreed, agreed, AGREED.
New Lucio Ball is complete trash. Spamming boop like a madman and those new maps… oh boy those new maps. Such a trash maps, almost every game i ask (diamond/masters) and there was not even one person who said good thing about those new maps.

Sometimes i ask myself: “does Blizzard ever try out those changes before implementing them?” and after that i realize: “HA HA HA! Ofcourse they dont! It’s Blizzard”.

3 Likes

removed cooldown from boop was a BIG mistake imo… and the new maps? meh… there are lot of situations when someone gets a score cause of lucky physics on obstacles… and isn’t lucioball WAAAAY more inconsistent than before?

Bring back classic Lucioball

Competitive Lucioball is completely ruined. Won’t be playing anything beyond placements. Nice work Blizzard.

Signed. I do like the Lucioball Blitz mode, but I miss old Lucioball too :frowning:

ive played lucioball plenty of times, thank you very much.

/signed

I look forward to COPA Lucioball every year, but the maps killed the thrill this year.

2 Likes

Signed! Bring back the classic maps!

Agreed. Need somewhere to warm up before comp.

I just don’t deal well with competitive situations so I always use regular Lucioball, but I like Lucioball, not pinball.

2 Likes

Signed, this game mode is dead.

2 Likes

Signed.
Although there is a few more things that should be undone these are the most important ones right now listed above.
I personally don’t like the new crouch, ball physics, and lucio’s walking speed.

1 Like

/signed

2020-05-08 äsgpgpsjopägijsogpijpg