Petition: Give us classic lucioball comp please

I just don’t deal well with competitive situations so I always use regular Lucioball, but I like Lucioball, not pinball.

2 Likes

Signed, this game mode is dead.

2 Likes

Signed.
Although there is a few more things that should be undone these are the most important ones right now listed above.
I personally don’t like the new crouch, ball physics, and lucio’s walking speed.

1 Like

/signed

2020-05-08 äsgpgpsjopägijsogpijpg

Signed. This new pinball junk is just awful. I waited all summer to play this and logged in to see this junk. I just can’t believe this crap.

3 Likes

I hear you, I like comp, but sometimes it’s fun to just play without the pressure.

1 Like

Fixed

BTW, I hate the classic lucioball (I’m just playing placements and that’s all). So if you want Lucioball, go to rocket league and let the others players play in lucioball remix

Your prayers are answered

Signed, I don’t play lucioball but the hommies don’t find it right

Come on guys, youu just play from goalkeepers and you hate some obstacles. That’s why you hate lucioball remix…

Uh…

How about you play remix
And we play classic

Also lol at “well I hate classic lucioball so if everyone wants it they can play another game”

more signatures. still 19 days left. come on blizzard, geesh.

SIGNED. Please fix this disaster of a game mode before it’s too late!

Signed Lucioball comp was the only reason I played Overwatch, no longer until this s*** is fixed!

Signed. Was really looking forward to play again. Been playing lucioball since it came out in 2016. Please just give us the normal maps.

1 Like

Signed. Would love see classic Copa Lucioball added back. There is no reason why we can’t have both.

Signed.
This “less skill, more fun” isn’t made for comp.

1 Like

Soon 18 days. Come off it blizzard. Let us who actually care about Lucioball actually play it.

Please Blizz give us the mode we love back

Signed , map fun for remix… classic is classic