Petition For Unlimited Avoid Player Slots

If you want unlimited spots for avoiding players, comment to “sign”. If you don’t, then don’t comment.
For the many of you who don’t know… that is how a petition works.

3 Likes

should be permanent unless cancelled too.

2 Likes

this is against CoC. Making posts as a petition will lock this thread

2 Likes

But also this is just an awful idea

8 Likes

Ik people will come with “it would make waiting for a match longer” but lets be honest you prefer to wait a couple of more minutes or have a match where you waste your time due to a bad teammate

4 Likes

Eh I think the bigger problem is that it will just become a new thing for people to abuse.

I’m all for adding more slots (at least 5 or 6, in my opinion).

I’d also like to have a feature where people you have avoided are marked from now on so that even after the avoidance has expired you can still keep an eye out for toxic players . That way, if you see that they are playing or something (like you see them on the enemy team) you can pre-emptively avoid them again so you don’t have a chance of getting placed on a team with them in the next match.

1 Like

They definitely should increase it from 3 to at least 5 or 6 in my opinion, but it definitely shouldn’t be limitless

3 Likes

I can already see how this can be abused by master+ players to legitimately smurf with their main account. Just put as many equally skilled players in the avoid list until the game is forced to match you with lower skilled players. Given that masters+ is like 2% of the playerbase and servers are divided in regions it wouldn’t even take very long to achieve this.

Why is this even a rule…?

1 Like

Thats doesn’t explain why we cant have petitions, and yes it is a discussion, a petition is about a suject that peoples talk about.

1 Like

maybe once you reach masters it should go back to 2, idk. honestly i just dont care about catering to the 2% when 98% of people are suffering

I mean just read this thread

Not exactly asking for a discussion on the “general discussion” board, is it? It’s literally just “agree with me or shut up”

i mean…i guess?

i can kind of understand it…But…why not,you know…

let us have the poll option that is clearly on the forums

thats how a petition works yeah

Which is why they don’t want them on the forums.

They do let posts that have a poll link in them stay up most of the time, someone had one up a few months ago asking public opinion on the state of all the heroes, but also asked people’s opinions in the discussion rather than the whole “agree with me or go away” thing which is petulant and boring.

i agree, but i still think they should let us use the in-forums poll feature

I disagree, and I’ll tell you why. A petition shows the amount of players interested. That amount of players can then be weighed against the player base (which is known by blizzard) to determine how much interest there would be for the cause of the petition. That is why petitions have been used many times before and will continue to be used in the future.

just cancel one and add another. what i dont like is it is like 99 percent guarantee to be placed against someone you avoid, so I see it used as a tool to get easy wins instead of avoiding an intolerable player or thrower.

And by ignoring everyone who disagrees with you, you ignore all other opinions or even the reasoning of the people arguing for or against it.

2 Likes