People who tank mirror in QP to win

should be told that it’s QP
Not Contenders Tryouts

2 Likes

People who tank mirror in QP to win usually lose.

1 Like

What’s wrong with mirroring? Seems a pretty fair thing

21 Likes

Playing the game as intended even in QP is bad now? What if “play what u like” and what they like is “to mirror and duel tanks”.

Hrm

5 Likes

what’s so great about mirror? isn’t that a skill diff if it’s mirror?

3 Likes

Tanks used to specialize more in 6v6 when most had mains. Now a days some get too strong and you realize the one you enjoy will get dumpstered so u mirror for fair field. I think counter swapping would be more “try hard” but now a days winning a game is trying hard for me.

Yeah, they did

I played 3 different tanks and every time they died, they mirrored.

They lost lol but my point is I just want to play different tanks in a chill setting, ones that I wouldn’t play in comp. Trust me, I’m not that great on these tanks, there is no need to prove you’re better than me. The ego of most of the players in this game now, even in QP is getting to really be off-putting lol

1 Like

I get that you just want to play tank in a chill environment, but QP is basically comp-lite at this point. Just look at it as an opportunity to test yourself.

8 Likes

pretty much. there was a tipping point it seems when everyone went tryhard. Maybe when they introduced challenges based on winning games for BP progress.

2 Likes

QP is comp for people who want to try hard but don’t want the competitive proof if they are not perfect. That’s the main reason they added hide profile so that people would feel emboldened to try comp if they wouldn’t get publicly shamed for it.

1 Like

I play qp to counter not mirror. Except on kings row as it is honorable to Rein mirror there.

Poor rein…………
Twenty characters

tank mirroring isn’t so bad. Having the entire enemy team counter you… as tank now that sucks especially when you have the team who just doesn’t care/doesn’t want to try or counter the enemy at all but waits till the end up the match to darn well make sure they say “tank diff” or worse.

3 Likes

That’s even worse in QP haha

like I just want to play to the best of my ability and not fret too much about winning or losing
clearly I do not go against such people lol

some of these people play as if they’ll be tortured IRL if they don’t win.

We reporting for mirroring now???

2 Likes

Man this thread is making me want to play tank and just counter pick all game. I love counterwatch.

2 Likes

you’re angry that you’re better than everyone and win?

jeeez, wish I had that problem,

I’m usually better than everyone but lose, usually because of poorly skilled teammates.

4 Likes

That seems like a huge cope lol

3 Likes

you don’t know anything about me

I’ll never get tired of a Ramattra mirror or even Sigma