People who didn't get OWL Sprays, gather here

I watched for well over 3 hours from the QnA and then the whole game. I got nothing and I even watched it live (I live in USA). I think that this is just bugged and the Blizzard team will overlook it most likely and just leave us hanging. Hopefully they’ll do it but I wouldn’t get any hopes up.

I have the same issue - watched through the whole thing (even the pre-show), stayed awake during the entire night (it started at 2.00 AM here) and didn’t receive a single thing. Super upset about it.

Exactly the same situation dude, even the country match xD contacted the support of both OW and Twitch,no response yet.

Let us know what the support said once they do!

I will, i just have a feeling that all they will do is “shrug” we cant help you better luck next year.

Its possible that certain countries were excluded for whatever reason but its completely bs, firstno onesaid which countries are excluded in this particular case, second,no reason to do so, i somehow understand that these countries are excluded on the tokens because its basicly a currency but sprays as well? I mean come on. If they could do it on the Pink Mercy event, they can do it here as well.

1 Like

Watched the whole thing from France, i’ve only got the 1st spray :confused:

I also literally did all things, watched the whole live between 1am and 4am and i got no spray and only 8 points for skins…

I live in America. I watched the whole thing live. I only got 1 spray. I pretty much only play this game to collect cosmetic things like sprays and skins and whatnot.
Wonder if I should open a ticket? Does Blizz even care about stuff like this?

Im in the US and did not get any sprays for watching, but I did read on the forums that it can take up to 72 hours to receive your rewards. Maybe it takes time with the high amount of traffic.

1 Like

I didn’t get anything either and my country is not included for tokens.

However the charity drops worked just fine so why not these ones?
I don’t care much about these sprays but just having unique content locked for certain countries doesn’t feel right to have if that is the case.

1 Like

Exactly, it does not feel right to have content only for specific countries, maybe it is locked only for certain countries because of sponsors or Twitch rules or some weird OWL rule, but I still hope that it is just a bug and we will eventually get our items.

We watched the stream just like everyone else.

Im from hungary and i didin’t watch the stream i just opened the twitch and click on the owl match after i went to slepp bcs it was too late form me and i think its unfair bcs i really love those sprays and im very sad about this. But when the bcrf event was available i bought the mercy skin and i also afk watch the streams bcs i had to do something else and i got the sprays so i don’t really know how its working.

I’m from Hungary. Browser Twitch had trouble loading the OWL stream so I had it open on mobile for 2 hours. Checked the game and none of the sprays were unlocked. A friend from the US asked if he could try unlocking them for me,but nope,no success there either.

I just wanted the spray with Sombra/Zarya/McCree/Hanzo…

1 Like

I didn’t get anything, either. I’m from Germany and I watched the entire stream and i’ve gotten nothing so far. Hope this is going to be fixed soon. A friend of mine, also from Germany, got his stuff just fine.

1 Like

Portugal here. Started watching as soon as countdown was made (live), left Twitch app open later in the night for the reruns. Not a single spray was unlocked. Also, had to contact support for them to fix the Lúcio emote for me. Lets hope it wont be needed again. :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

Same issue here. Country not eligible for tokens, but got the bcrf sprays just fine. Had the stream open on my phone since about 30 minutes into Watchpoint until after the match ended. None of the sprays dropped. Also, they’re still locked in game, so it’s not like it’s a notification glitch.

I’m gonna file tickets as well. More tickets give more visibility to the issue.

1 Like

I will be really mad if its region locked. I have been collecting all items since the beginning of the game

I got the notification that i got the sprays, but i didnt get the sprays in game.

Im in Canada and i did do the skill testing question thing

From southeast asia here, watch using desktop app since the start till the end but got nothing. While I can get BCRF one just fine before. I hope this only bugs and they will fix it soon.

Same predicament here. I live in Singapore.
All-access Pass. Was in the Command Centre for a bit.
Watched everything including the post-game interviews.
No drops in Twitch Inventory and definitely not in game.

Well, nevertheless, I thoroughly enjoyed today’s games.

Hope you receive the sprays soon, Paulie2510

1 Like