People need to know when to stop playing

Apex legends has a system where the first game of the day you play will give you worse enemy squads so you’ll feel like a God. Then the game will repeatedly give you worse teammates and better enemy squads are force you into a losing streak. Then when the game feels like you’ve had enough it’ll give you better teammates and worse enemies again. It’s deliberately done to stretch out player play time. It’s true you can look it up. I believe an ex employee even confirmed it

Because OW uses some rigging of rounds. Not all games have that.

That’s not just Overwatch, that’s video games in general. And, well… you overcome that by stopping whatever action you’re addicted to. You’re addicted to smoking? Stop. Addicted to gambling? Stop. Addicted to Overwatch? Stop.

Good thing I don’t play it then.

It only brings the questions what more dirty secrets OW has other than the forced 50% winrate that is very obvious at this point.

1 Like

I really don’t understand why people even care about losing in the first place :thinking: i play games everyday and yeah i can get a little bit mad sometimes but i honestly just don’t care if i win or lose anymore, i used to care before but not now.

Like it’s just a game where you’re supposed to have FUN, if you feel like you need to force yourself to always win to even have fun at all why play this game in the first place??

Won 4 games OQ in a row :slightly_smiling_face:, lost the last 2 matches, will take a break. :roll_eyes:

people really do need to know when to stop playing
and people like me need to know when to uninstall…which I did

There are plenty of other good reasons to stop playing the game. One of the most biggest reason is that you’re not having fun playing the game and are just basically one-tricking a hero just to play that one hero and on top of making yourself mad you’re constantly making others mad. When this keeps happening, players should seriously quit playing the game at least for that session

yeah pretty much if I lose 3 in a row im out

Gambler’s fallacy my dude, if they’ve lost x amount of games, they surely have to win

That being said, if you’ve lost a few games but are perfectly relaxed I don’t think there’s a need to stop playing, it’s when you’re tilted you definitely should

1 Like

Unneeded, honestly. I understand the concerns of a losing streak, but that’s just purely bad luck playin it’s part. Either keep doin what ur doin, cause ur luck should eventually change sooner or later, or actually change somethin, like maybe improve ur gameplay or just change the character ur playin overall. I made sure I’m really good at a bunch of characters overall, even a couple that I don’t like to play for certain reasons. (meta, people being stupid and asking for somethin like “Oh, all DPS r trash, so can we get a Cree cause he’s a ****in God and what ur playin is trash.” Yes, some people r jerks to this extent, so I have to know how to play some characters purely cause of these jerks. Even if reality states that my Tracer would easily get more done than a Cree, skill-wise. Basically, I know how to play almost every character in the game because of a bunch of reasons, above being 2 of them with the final 1 being I play what I like to play too, like, of course, my mains and my past mains too, like Hog, Widow and Rein, to name a couple of past mains I had.)

So, because of my flexibility, I can easily prevent some losing streaks, just purely by swappin a lot of the time. Only if my day is really poisonous would it effect all of my characters, and those days don’t happen often. Rarer than a blue moon we’re talkin. And that’s with a seriously bad day happening overall, likely also outside the game too, or in other games too, so it’s hard to avoid that sorta thing when ur bad luck is going to be basically everywhere. Bad luck is gonna do it’s crap. Crap happens, u know. What happens is gonna happen. Can’t run from luck forever, bad or good.

You’d be surprised how many games actually use that scuffed matchmaking system. The days of skill and fair matches are long gone