Penalties for your WIFI

How often are you DCing?

I had a really bad day the other day, I had one DC (Annoying hiccup one where you immediately reconnect, but it was a starting game so it just canceled and gave me the L). Then literally the moment the next game I queued started my daughter fell and hurt herself so I had to leave.

Two leaves back to back lead to like an hour (Might have only been half an hour).

What are you doing to have an 8 hour ban?

And to repeat everyone else. Use a hardline for your connection. Wifi is great and all but we still have cords going straight to our gaming PCs.

came in to say exactly this

the system is working as intended.
it’s designed to keep people like you (OP) out.

to keep out those people who shouldn’t be playing comp, but have to be forcibly removed because they’re too stupid to get the clue that maybe they should fix their internet.

much like a drunk at a club who keeps causing trouble for the patrons, but won’t leave when asked.
eventually, the bouncers throw him out.

that’s what’s happening to you, and it’s 110% deserved.

2 Likes

Hate to break it to you, but your network is in your control.

100%

If your router is a cheap piece of crap, you have the control to replace it. If your WiFi card in your computer is awful you have the control to use a direct connection. If your router is too far from your computer you have the control to get a powerline adapter to get a stable connection running through your houses powerline.

Blizzard isn’t responsible for your crappy home network and most importantly, your team mates aren’t either.

3 Likes

Sorry man there are not a lot of good internet providers.

lol you get banned cause you ruined the game for others

learn the hardware that makes up your network connection
it’s your responsibility not blizzard’s

you will be permabanned from comp if you keep it up

1 Like

You only get banned for 8 hours if it is a repeated offense.

Fix your internet. Getting a stable connection to the internet is your responsibility, not Blizzards.

1 Like