Patch Won't Go Live Until Next Year!? WTF!

If Blizz would just accept that they make mistakes this could of been released already. Tons of people are waiting for this patch, tanks will be able to play aggressively, dps wont be shooting shields 95% of the time, and healers are going to have to adapt different playstyles.

Imo it would be in Blizzs best interest to release this asap.

It’s really starting to feel Blizzard is actively trying to KILL Overwatch 1. Not giving us a significantly improved patch and not having priority que after cancelled games or server scuffs… This is sucking they joy out of the game.

Is this done to pump up OW2’s tires? What’s the endgame here Blizzard, or are you just utterly incompetent?

The number of people in this thread that never touched a piece of code in their lives…

I’m baffled that people think the only thing changing is a config file. I mean even if the balance changes only required a config file change, if people read the patch notes then they’d also know that other things were changing as well.

Like…if y’all are going to complain for hours or days about a patch, at least spend 10 minutes reading the notes :roll_eyes:

I get it. The patch looks good. Let them test it as thoroughly as possible so it will actually be good when it finally releases.

1 Like

KING JEFF HAS SPOKEN AND WE ARE SAVED. patch next week.

2 Likes

Again leaks are wrong…

2 Likes