Patch notes legitimately killed any interest I had in s4

Who are those easiest supports? Mercy and Moira?

Brig buff is ball nerf.
Before, we could just slow down, or flail his momentum the other way.
We can just delete it again. Rock heavy.

9 Likes

Did everyone just forget about sombra? Still no info on her rework.

6 Likes

we stopped expecting anything even close to good balance patch since goats.

2 Likes

Needs a reduction to his sustain IMO either nerf base health or to his adaptive shields.

Yall still playing Overwatch 2: Battle Pass edition?

1 Like

Season 3 was the best Season I ever played in 4.5 years of OW.

They came with Ana’s nerf and brought Brig’s stun again. Well, it was good while it lasted.

3 Likes

She could use two stuns in the duration of that ult.
And the shield is bigger, so it can die easier.
How much handholding do you need?

my man, genji will not receive a buff, because everytime he does the forums ERRUPT and complain, (you think this life weaver controversy is bad…LOL)

sadly us genji mains must suffer constantly for that one glorious buff that comes once every 2.5 yrs but only lasts for 2 weeks due to the above

3 Likes

The shield has more HP than Winston and Sigma’s shield… What are the devs thinking?

They also said no more Stunwatch… And here we are with Doomfist and Brig stunning again.

I don’t think we are away from getting Cassidy’s Flashbang again.

2 Likes

Most of the changes are completely undeserved and IMO dont tackle many of the other big issues. Like how did Sigma get a nerf but ball remains untouched??? Really Blizzard?

Credit where credit is due, though: Listening to the community and reverting the Mercy changes. The one silver lining of S4.

3 Likes

And both stuns are never 100% uptime. You can play around them. Doom is loud, Brig will be shouting. And until they do bring it back(I don’t think dps will be allowed to stun, brig only gets one because she’s half tank), Cass is a rolling thunder, that’s seems like his new direction.

3 Likes

genji players seething every single patch is a sight to behold
he is still one of the strongest picks

19 Likes

Lol sleep dart against a tank is far from a skill shot. Just looking in a tanks general direction almost guarantees a hit. Ana got a slap in the wrist nerf

13 Likes

To Bio nade. Sleep dart was always balanced. The devs are just asleep at the wheel.

1 Like

The brig ult change is a decent nerf to ball. It’s gonna be hard to play him into brig, mei, and sombra

Because a 5 second(more before getting nerfed) stun is just so balanced, right? We can’t let Roadhog one shot people any more, but Ana is fine while also artificially increasing your respawn time.

Balanced or not, it’s definitely just the antithesis of fun and is trolling people by design.

sTiLl No GeNjI bUfFs?!?!

5 Likes

Her anti should’ve been nerfed instead of sleep , you’re on coocoo if you think sleep needed nerfs , now have fun with ball and doomfist on your back line creating havoc when you only got a 3second sleep

Blizzard: start of season patches are where we’ll do big changes
also Blizzard: 6 heroes get changed for S4.

Yeah my hype is gone. Don’t care about the new support, and outside that it’ll feel like the exact same as S3.

Also no, Genji doesn’t need buffs

2 Likes