Patch notes are up

Leaver penalties are are increasing …enjoy leavers :sweat_smile:

9 Likes

Excellent doom fist players happy!

:heart:

Junkerqueen gets a spread reduction.
Reaper nothing as always.

4 Likes

Holy those leaver penalties. Good stuff.

7 Likes

JQ buff extremely questionable but I’m surprised about the kiriko change. Didn’t expect that but as long as suzu invulnerability gets further nerfed I’m happy

dam they nerfed mei before i got a chance to play her. i should have last season i guess… too busy playing sombra lol

Well they nerfed sigma not that I’ll be playing any sigma with tracer doom sombra running around anyway so whatever sure. Looks like another brig season to me. Oh an sombra almost forgot

edit: ALSO THEY FINALLY CHANGED THE MERCY VALK DISCONNECT ISSUE. I DON’T PLAY MERCY BUT THEY FINALLY LISTENED LFG!

3 Likes

Haven’t read it other than leaver penalties, but they sound like enough to hopefully make the chronic quitters stop playing.

1 Like

I wonder how did those youtubers got the patch notes 1 week before us? Anyone knows?

Blizzard told them under nda so they could make content about about. Content creators often get news about this kinda stuff ahead of time. That’s pretty normal

1 Like

Boost. Nerf. Boost. Nerf. Boost. Nerf. Boost. Nerf. Boost. Nerf. Boost. Nerf.

How this can be called cybersport game?

1 Like

:confused: Since when do the devs update on Mondays?

Ana still shuts down Mauga nerfs coming!!!

1 Like

I mean most of them were either directly mentioned or alluded to in the blog post last week….think most people on here even knew majority of changes already

Patch notes say dec 5….but I’m not home to check

I wonder now about one thing here. Does it updates beam value upon valk activation or is it just a bait so everyone will think that Mercy got less clunky when in fact the change increased clunkyness?

Oh wait, they’re probably uploading the patchnotes the day before they update. Derp!

1 Like

I have half a mind to guess that it’ll be bugged to not update the value lmao

4 Likes

Expect we aren’t. Its a net nerf to doom ult charge and his own support ult economy. Should of reverted the stun from the previous patch but no we got this

2 Likes

that bloody huge

net nerf

okay buff

huge buff

even bigger buff

ya hes broken

why

why

nerfed the wrong thing

bad nerf

we will have to see but buff