Passionate devs for OW2 like Marvel Rivals or Fortnite

PvE was never their priority. Matchmaking is definitely not their priority since an account with less than 70 hours in ranked can be GM. The game on console is worse than OW1. Both PC and Console are ran by smurf accounts (which got them their 100 million player base). I wish when devs genuinely worked on projects they cared for and not just a paycheck. They could be promoting building a community for players but removed stuff like LFG.

All this game has left is green weapon skins with lucrative overpriced shop skins and a big training arena that could’ve been added in OW1/lackluster story missions that could’ve been great but were thrown away.

At least they updated the UI for ranked after 8 years right? woohoo!

(fortnite still better, they’ve updated their UI over 10 times since it’s launch with both 3D and animated UI elements)

and before people start crying about me being “negative” on forums thinks twice about defending a company that hired hundreds of people, with entire families and lives, to work on an already cancelled project then be let go at its launch.

there are thousands of posts on these forums with great people and devs ignore this place. Positive or negative, they view this place like a recycling bin of players’ thoughts, but i digress.

2 Likes