WATCH LIVE: YouTubeOverwatch League

Official Forums Pick'em Top 5
(After East Week 1, Day 2)
#1 JUNSEI 31 points
#3 NOSTALGIA 30 points
#2 TYLERG 28 points
#4 KEYU 27 points
#5 WYOMINGMYST 27 points
*Not Live. See the live leaderboard here.

Click here for Discussion Thread Rules
  • This thread is intended for the discussion of this specific Overwatch League match.
  • Please be respectful to one another and follow the Forum Code-of-Conduct and the Overwatch Forum Posting Guidelines.
  • Incentivizing boycotts or invoking discussion that outright expresses hate or disinterest toward Overwatch or the Overwatch League directly in these match discussion threads of any kind will be considered trolling and flagged appropriately.
  • If you are Trust Level 3 user, you are welcome and encouraged to post your animated YouTube clips, gifs and images in replies to support your team or be expressive, but please keep any such imagery appropriate.
  • I, WyomingMyst, am a Forum MVP. This means I spend a great deal of time helping players with Overwatch (which is why my text is green in color). This thread is not related to my role as a Forum MVP and I do not represent Blizzard Entertainment.

Thank you for your cooperation and enjoy the match!

Tokens now enabled on OverwatchLeague.com! Click here for important information and troubleshooting!

Join the official forums OWL Pick'em Leadeerboards!Need info on the 2021 OWL Season? Click here to watch my video explaining it all!

make sure to get your predictions in they close in 3 minutes!

I am guessing a 3-1 for Eternal since Titans didn’t impress last week.

3-1 for London since they have a spicy roster this year.

we have the same predictions for both games lol

As much as some unkind folk are saying this match could be called “The Toilet Bowl”…I think this one will be a little bit closer than some are giving this match credit for. I have Titans taking this one 3-2 in a somewhat sloppy back-and-forth.

Are the tokens also still enabled if we watch on YouTube ?

Yes sir, they are. All you have to do is link your Blizzard and Google account. Talk to WyomingMyst if you want help to get that set up.

Thanks. I already set it up for when the Echo/Hog skins were up but I wasn’t sure if it was still a thing

bren and sideshow with the matching outfits i love these dorks

1 Like

Well it is year of the cow this lunar year…

Yeah, back in the 2020 OWL season, they didn’t have the rewards for watching on the YouTube player, but they do now. Make sure that you see a “Connected” below the video player. If you do, then you are all set!

As a friendly reminder, with Paris playing from Europe, the match will be using the latency adjustment feature for custom games, meaning players with a faster connection to the game server will have a delay in their inputs to match those with a more distant ping.

Are they playing on live patch or does OWL have their own version?

They are playing on the previous patch from the version that went live yesterday. They always stay on the same patch from the start of a stage until that stage is complete.

So no D.Va call mech pancakes in OWL. (Which I saw way too much in my games yesterday.)

3 Likes

Are we entirely sure that they are using this? That last map was 2 very quick 100-0 in favor of Vancouver…and I can’t imagine Paris is actually this bad.

The cow outfits are to troll Avast since he has an ongoing thing with people basically rick rolling him, but with this tweet:

https://twitter.com/marthastewart/status/463333915739316224

ez dub for the titans. titans are actually a goat team… when u get rid of shredlock

I do like that they’re playing the " :robot: JEFF " song on loop today

maybe the titans just had first week of the new season bugs

And that’s a charlie niner…