Paris Eternal vs. Vancouver Titans - FINAL

late to watching due to ferrets going unusually quiet… a quiet ferret is pure trouble. Thanks as always WyomingMyst as always for the game threads.

Why does this sound like a pitch for an episode of South Park?

1 Like

oh that was cruel…

3 Likes

If Paris didn’t stack sound barrier and trans all the damn time they’d win so many more fights…

Yeah that was hard to watch.

I think I have only seen one stagger worse than that.

that was nasty… .

Lmao “they get Bumper but that’s like an expected level of collateral at this point” or whatever Uber said.

HAHAHAH slayed me. :rofl:

1 Like

that was a lucky shatter

Finnsi - Baby Dva main

Overtime hit. Vancouver is now 5-0.

With every match that passes, Guangzhou’s 3-2 defeat looks better and better

2 Likes

After Map 3

-
-

WATCH LIVE: TwitchOverwatch LeagueMLGESPN3

Every part of Titans is just so… Like solo in a sense. GOATs is heavy on compositional structure movement etc. And like so often Titans can just early lose Bumper and roll the fight. It’s crazy how well they capitalize on what a team mate provides. They run the traditional 3-3 so well that everyone is basically aiming to make highlights.

And they play so aggressive God damn…

I think Bumber’s statement about Korea Contenders is correct, there are teams in that tournament that far outperform that of a good portion of Overwatch League teams.

2 Likes

I can agree with this.

I think every match I’ve watched besides that one has been a 4-0 stomp.

i think there are teams from all the contenders areas that could out play the official team. My favorites the “Dropbears” could be easily compedative in OWL.

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/1082052769521950720/z5LsoGbp_400x400.jpg

Watching that D.Va on the boat was making me think we were going to have a Team Finland Accident again.

I’d really like to see an 8 team tournament of top 4 KR Contenders v top 4 EU Contenders. I reckon most are better than midtable OWL sides in this meta