Paris Eternal vs. Vancouver Titans - FINAL

You doubt SNOATS? It’s proven to work against GOATS, and Meka Base is its strongest map

SHADOWBURN! I’ve missed him!

I forgot he was on Paris now.

Titans ability to just lose Bumper and be like “it’s okay man we got this” and run the fight is crazy. Stressful too. I panic when Bumper goes down and then Titans just win the fight and I’m like wtf? So good.

That Jjanu bomb was pretty dope.

It reminds me a little of their namesake, the Angry Titans. In EU Contenders S3, they’d regularly lose their Brig, Erki, first, but then win the ensuing fight, because he’d immediately get traded for the enemy Main Tank

1 Like

Yeah it really just shows like how adaptive and clutch Titans can be together. That Runaway history paying off huge.

No, I doubt Paris’ ability to pull it off.

Bumper is so over aggressive. If he was on any other team he would be a liability but 2+ years of synergy made it so that is overaggressiveness would be an asset

Yeah it’s insane. Sometimes his craziness leads to clutch af plays but if it weren’t for the rest of the team and their synergy he’d be a huge risk feeding.

This is the Paris that looked so good the first 2 weeks, joining Guangzhou and San Fran in giving Vancouver an actual challenge

Ngl I dont mind watching this kind of GOATs. Games like this entertaining af.

JJanu out here having a feast. SDB seems to be an improvement over Soon

also KRUISE IS A FEEDER

2 Likes

OWL? All I’m seeing right now is this…

3 Likes

“Vancouver not playing the popular select Reaper and lose strategy” :laughing:

A Titan’s Guide To Win A Fight:

Step 1) Sacrifice Bumper.

Step 2) ???

Step 3) Win fight.

4 Likes

Bumper and Kruise are dying 24/7 man.

Well whatever god’s they’re sacrificing Bumper to are really pulling through.

Comes with the hyperaggressive playstyle. Think I prefer the sacrificial main tank to the sacrificial main support though, it’s imo easier to turn a fight around without your main tank