Paris Eternal vs. Vancouver Titans - FINAL

I can agree with this.

I think every match I’ve watched besides that one has been a 4-0 stomp.

i think there are teams from all the contenders areas that could out play the official team. My favorites the “Dropbears” could be easily compedative in OWL.

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/1082052769521950720/z5LsoGbp_400x400.jpg

Watching that D.Va on the boat was making me think we were going to have a Team Finland Accident again.

I’d really like to see an 8 team tournament of top 4 KR Contenders v top 4 EU Contenders. I reckon most are better than midtable OWL sides in this meta

i think this is going to be a 4-0, the paris team looks deflated energy wise.

They’re talking about eaten Gravs, and it’s making me think about the Paris roster. Finnsi has a good Zarya, but is on D.Va, Nico is basically EU Seagull, and has a good D.Va, but is on Brig. Is this a situation like with London where the hero choice is forced by being the only good Brig on the team?

Cant sleep on Contenders teams imo. The thing is too like GOATs is a very particular comp. You have to have a sort of cohesion with your team. Sticking and moving together in a way that each person can predict.

You dont get the wild DPS plays, but you see the collapsing and the folding. Like intercepting a GOATs comp at the mid point and cutting off the head of the snake (the rein and such) or just blowing up its body, the support. And that division comes through CCs and like reddit Lucio plays.

Titans just play in this wildly “sloppy” sort of way but they’re so individually good and so knowledgable of each other that they make it work. Giving them this unpredictability in a 3-3 GOATs type meta that is for all intents and purposes predictable.

The NYXL vs Titans match is going to be so good. And I hate watching GOATs.

1 Like

Finnsi got tired of being staggered, so he got his revenge lol

Interesting that after the last couple of matches, it doesn’t look like Vancouver are sandbagging on map 4

I think Vacouver kind of suffers from like flexing too hard. Like… They just push themselves to make plays and clutch support eachother and when it goes too far they drop a map. But they also learn so much of eachother doing it. Helping play that clean game.

Makes them really fun to watch too. It makes sense imo.

Oh. My. Goodness. Lol

I love these sneaky back caps.

Outstanding move

hahahahahahahahhahah that was cheeky

And they managed to get the Titan’s Trans out, haha

Super entertaining match. Loved it.

A much better performance this match from Paris. Pushed Vancouver hard to re-earn their right to be called a top GOATS team. Probably going to need at least one win from San Fran and Philly though

Final Score

Victory!

WATCH LIVE: TwitchOverwatch LeagueMLGESPN3