Paris Eternal vs. San Francisco Shock - FINAL

Yeah, Paris just aren’t very good are they. Can’t get 100% then still lose. Twice. Even coming in with huge ult advantages.

Trickling… Something that happens way too much in the open ladder.

jesus i forgot the games started so early today

1 Like

Looking at those Zarya stats I have to question why Paris haven’t switched their role allocation up a bit:

• Nico is a great D.Va, he’s basically EU Seagull when it comes to heropool, but he’s on Brig
  • Finnsi has a great Zarya, but is instead playing D.Va
  • Soon was playing Brig for France in the World Cup, but first him, and now SDB are on Zarya

Go unconventional by having a DPS on Dva, let your players play their best heroes in this meta

Hello Yello all you beautiful people! Hope you all are doing well! :sunglasses:

SHADOWBURN IS ACTUALLY PLAYING FOR ONCE?

He really shouldn’t be.

paris will be much better at stage2, balance changes will take effect so byebyebyebyebyebeybeybeybeybeybeybeybeybeybebyebye goats

He looks better on Zarya than Soon was, but that isn’t hard

This has 4-0 all over it now. Those first couple of matches were generous on Eternal, they have not looked good at all since then.

You’re being very harsh. They looked poor against Atlanta, but they redeemed themselves with their performance against Vancouver. It’s just Vancouver are easily the best team in the league, and are making pretty much everyone look outclassed.

Shock haven’t looked that great either, but Eternal are making them look so.

Wow. That was bad.

In what world have Shock looked bad?! Let’s review the teams they’ve lost to:

• NYXL
  • Vancouver
  • LA Glads

They pushed both unbeaten sides very hard, and even the Glads loss doesn’t look terrible, because their best results have al come against the better sides they’ve played. San Fran are probably the #4 best side, only behind NYXL, Vancouver and Guangzhou

I said not great, not ‘bad’. But they are absolutely outclassing Eternal here.

The top 10 right now is probably:

• 1 = Vancouver
  • 2 = NYXL
  • 3 = Guanghzou
  • 4 = SF
  • 5 = Atlanta
  • 6 = Philly
  • 7 = Toronto
  • 8 = Paris
  • 9 = Dallas
  • 10 = LAG

i take it super has been having a great game for once

After Match 2

-
-
-
-

WATCH LIVE: TwitchOverwatch LeagueMLGESPN3

Let Finnsi Grav, let Nico Bomb

i also see sinatraa has been having a good game

lol if this is how Eternal plays in goats meta, supposedly their strength, they are gonna have a bad time when goats is killed.

It was sad watching Eternal attempting to crack a season 1 meta on Anubis vs Reign using goats and failed miserably, yet they had no option to keep trying because they couldn’t play dive.

Reign ran the same defense against Gladiators and they got destroyed by dive.