WATCH LIVE: YouTubeOverwatch League

Official Forums Pick'em Top 5
(After West Week 2, Day 3)
#1 JUNSEI 58 points
#3 WYOMINGMYST 57 points
#2 TENU93 56 points
#4 NOSTALGIA 55 points
#5 KEYU 52 points
*Not Live. See the live leaderboard here.

Click here for Discussion Thread Rules
  • This thread is intended for the discussion of this specific Overwatch League match.
  • Please be respectful to one another and follow the Forum Code-of-Conduct and the Overwatch Forum Posting Guidelines.
  • Incentivizing boycotts or invoking discussion that outright expresses hate or disinterest toward Overwatch or the Overwatch League directly in these match discussion threads of any kind will be considered trolling and flagged appropriately.
  • If you are Trust Level 3 user, you are welcome and encouraged to post your animated YouTube clips, gifs and images in replies to support your team or be expressive, but please keep any such imagery appropriate.
  • I, WyomingMyst, am a Forum MVP. This means I spend a great deal of time helping players with Overwatch (which is why my text is green in color). This thread is not related to my role as a Forum MVP and I do not represent Blizzard Entertainment.

Thank you for your cooperation and enjoy the match!

Tokens now enabled on OverwatchLeague.com! Click here for important information and troubleshooting!

Join the official forums OWL Pick'em Leadeerboards!Need info on the 2021 OWL Season? Click here to watch my video explaining it all!
1 Like

This match has the potential to be a good one, high Paris ping notwithstanding. I’m taking the Eternal in this one by a verdict of 3-2.

Also, for the record, since hero pools will begin after next week, these heroes are currently eligible to be removed:

Damage: Tracer, McCree, Mei, Ashe, Sombra, Echo
Tank: D’Va, Reinhardt, Winston, Zarya, Wrecking Ball, Sigma
Support: Brigitte, Baptiste, Lucio, Ana, Zenyatta, Mercy

Someone say paris?

5 Likes

I think the stuntsville soyhuckers are gonna take home the golden soap

I’m not sure you and I are referring to the same Paris…

We are referring to the Overwatch League team Paris, not the map which is going through some…changes.

1 Like

OH i forgot there were games today lol

YAY Symm already used as a taxi out the door then changed to raid boss Tracer.

Sorry, too busy watching the clouds roll by (more entertaining)

2 Likes

Folks, if you’re not going to comment on the match in question and just spew out anti-OWL rhetoric in a thread created to discuss the ongoing match, then please go find a separate thread to post in.

Hey look at that…

Mirrored Widow and Tracer… Remember how people say Tracer counters Widow. Well the Widows were killing the Tracers left and right.

Very interesting…but not surprising. Remember that short cinematic where Widow shot and wounded Tracer and killed the target objective (a prominent omnic) in one shot?

I need to find that cinematic, cos while it was painful to watch, it does show that Widow can at one time or another get the better of Tracer (not that it usually happens).

well there goes my prediction :pensive:

Mine is looking likely to be busted too…unless the Eternal get their act together right now. However, for the Reign, they are on match point!

AFTER MAP 2

Busan (Control): Atlanta Reign 2, Paris Eternal 1

Hanamura (Assault): Atlanta Reign 3, Paris Eternal 2

MATCH SCORE: Atlanta Reign 2, Paris Eternal 0

NEXT UP: The second half of Eternal vs. Reign. The Atlanta Reign are on MATCH POINT.

The Reign (barely) stay in contention for the May Melee, on the back of a time-killing spawn camp.

FINAL

Busan (Control): Atlanta Reign 2, Paris Eternal 1.

Hanamura (Assault): Atlanta Reign 3, Paris Eternal 2.

Eichenwalde (Hybrid): Atlanta Reign 3, Paris Eternal 2.

FINAL SCORE: Atlanta Reign 3, Paris Eternal 0

ATLANTA REIGN WINS!

The second and final match of the day will be Washington Justice vs. Boston Uprising and you can join in on the discussion in this thread: