Paris Eternal vs. Atlanta Reign - FINAL

This is Atlanta at their prime.

In every Atlanta match you see glimpses of them just becoming so dominant just for short times.

They’re managing to keep up that same momentum consistantly against Paris!

Why would you want Atlanta to lo… Paris is one of your teams isn’t it?

1 Like

For EU, For Victory!

1 Like

It was posted in Overwatch Competitive group on Facebook February 16th. I can’t give link, since I’m on mobile.

first of all not everyone lives their lives on the internet. second, someone doing it in their basement will never get as much shine as someone doing it on as big a platform as this. its like micheal jackson doing the moonwalk. ofcourse someone else invented it, but he did it live on network television in front of millions of americans for the first time. who gets the credit?.

Well considering how NA is typically viewed, if NA does better so be it…

Though at this point Houston and SFS are the two teams that have heavy NA lineups. SFS is OK right now, but Houston… please get some wins.

Tbf, the original play was also much more #pogchamp. Was a Team Kill.

As much I dislike NYXL and their … reign … I can’t wait until they play Atlanta and Dafran pulls a keyboard smashing version of Jake last week.

You mean this one?

https://www.facebook.com/owcompetitive/videos/2713432452001979

I don’t think NYXL are top 3 right now. The 2 playing right now, plus Vancouver

Did anyone see that gray arrow on Hyp’s kill about a minute ago? White = regular kill, red = headshot kill, gray = ?

Agree to disagree.

I think this is a lot of Paris playing poorly over Reign just being that good of a team.

Yeet.

well unfortunately the meta sucks right now but dafran openly admits that saebyolbe is a truly scary tracer.

You’re fantasizing out loud there buddy.

1 Like

This is a bit of a surprising outcome so far… Expected the match to be a little bit closer.

As an Atlanta fan it feelsgoodman when Atlanta {synonym for hater}s can only fantasize NYXL or Vancouver to stomp the Reign.

Is he, though?

Dafran is a guy that will go and throw games even in owl.

Is he what?

Hardly. And by the time two play each other, the meta will have shifted.

Atlanta finna get slapped.