Paris Eternal vs. Atlanta Reign - FINAL

More Dafran Torb! :hammer_and_pick:

they tried Sym but she get obliterated
Almost like she need some kind of sustain or that she is not fitting a melee style with other melee hero …

She needs better sustainability then damage I feel.

Kinda disappointing that the baby Dva getting a kill didn’t end up meaning much

i think the strat was that her beam should ramp up AND relaod itself while melting rien/brig shields, but they needed to pocket heal her which she didnt get. maybe running a mercy moira would have worked but it doesnt work for the rest of the comp.

After Map 1

-
-
-
-
-
-

WATCH LIVE: TwitchOverwatch LeagueMLGESPN3

Reddit Zarya tech?!?!

1 Like

That was an interesting play.

3 Likes

That Zarya was literally over the top!

2 Likes

That was pretty slick there Atlanta!:sunglasses:

Lol people acting like that was the first time that play has happened. Was a viral community video like a week ago and no one’s seen it? Wtf.

The stakes of the match combined with how hype it was is worth discussing. No need to be so cynical.

I’ve never seen it…till now. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Cynical because people claiming it was “Original” and “Creative” and continuing to talk about it is insulting to the dudes who first did it.

Did you see that Zarya/Lucio strat just now in Hollywood? :sunglasses:

Care to give a link?

Either way, that “Zarya grav roof” play is another example of why Dafran is very frustrating to play against…he’s unpredictable, both on and off the main stage, his hero pool is vast, and all the while he’s got 5 other buddies who focus fire and kill your best player in the blink of an eye…

This is why I’m so high on Atlanta. I want them to lose this game, but they are so good

Trying to find it. It was posted in a popular OW Facebook group maybe two weeks ago now.

Atleast you can’t say it’s boring to watch.