Paid for Mercy skin and it is still locked

I purchased the skin on the PlayStation store prior to updating, after installing the skin was not unlocked.

3 Likes

Same man and I feel like nobody is talking about this problem.

I’m glad I’m not the only one I’m just wondering what the hell I should do I guess I just gotta wait till blizzard is done with maintenance I guess :sweat_smile::neutral_face:

I have seen people using the skin on my server, so I’m sure it’s because I paid for it before downloading the update. Just an oversight on Blizzard’s part.

I think deleting the game and redownloading everything should solve it but I would really rather not do that.

I talked to Sony. They suggest going to Settings > account> restore licenses. They said that i may want to wait a few hours and try that again and that Blizzard is aware of the issue. If it still persisted to contact Blizzard via their support. I can’t link it on the forums sorry.

Just tried it, didn’t work

Idk how long its going to take Blizzard to fix it so you could try again tomorrow. Honestly would be better for Blizzard to let us know an ETA for it so we’re not just randomly trying to restore licenses I’m sure if that we’re all trying that fix it would put stress on PSN servers… and that poor hamster that runs it :slight_smile:

Hi ExaltedExile,

We’re aware of this issue affecting some players and apologize for the inconvenience. We’re working on a solution, but don’t have an ETA at this time. We will provide updates when they are available.

Thank you!

4 Likes

Interesting name lol

Hey all, our team has fixed this issue. So, this should now be resolved. :+1:

Thank you for your patience, I’m locking the topic.

2 Likes