OWL2021 Playoffs - Shock vs Reign - FINAL

And the end of that map is why I rather take a Lyft rather than a Taxi…

1 Like

gator was throwing away some other things too

Chat has decided there is an MTD going on in this series.

Does this broadcast have the Overwatch 2 items or does that air tomorrow?

That is tomorrow during the finals.

1 Like

Ok thx.

what items? theyre giving away stuff for current game…or are you referring to the news/exhibition stuff?

Both teams are playing so much Sym this series.

sym mains better not be complaining about her not being played. ‘oNlY fOr tP oUt oF sPaWn’ not anymore bucko

Damn.

/20 characters

1 Like

Oof, rough end for the Shock, but they played their hearts out and I’m really proud of them for how well they did with all the changes to the team have happened this year.

The Shock dynasty has come to an end and they will go home in 4th place and with a $250,000 USD bonus. Atlanta can’t take time to celebrate, as they must face against one more opponent tonight, the Dallas Fuel, to advance to the Grand Finals.

Final Score

-
-
Victory!

WATCH LIVE: YouTubeOverwatch League

I think Atlanta loses to Dallas next, then Dallas loses to Shanghai in a rematch finals.

I don’t know why but love seeing Symmetra played for some odd reason

Who in Atlanta said “threepeat my $$$hole?”

I would note, the purpose of her 3.0 Rework is finally realized and displayed at its maximum potential.

One more match tonight everyone, we should expect an extended game break, so now is the chance to get popcorn and drinks, or use the washroom.

True and it’s actually really nice to finally see it come to light

Imo Shock should’ve tried the dive team with Dorado for the hybrid map. The Rush mirror wasn’t working out.

Also I don’t want to look at symm mei anymore lol

I was indeed referring to the news.