LP: 12 (12-4 +19)

LP: 13 (11-5 +20)

Final Score

-
-
Victory!

WATCH LIVE: YouTubeOverwatch League

Click here for Discussion Thread Rules
  • This thread is intended for the discussion of this specific Overwatch League match.
  • Please be respectful to one another and follow the Forum Code-of-Conduct and the Overwatch Forum Posting Guidelines.
  • Incentivizing boycotts or invoking discussion that outright expresses hate or disinterest toward Overwatch or the Overwatch League directly in these match discussion threads of any kind will be considered trolling and flagged appropriately.
  • If you are Trust Level 3 user, you are welcome and encouraged to post your animated YouTube clips, gifs and images in replies to support your team or be expressive, but please keep any such imagery appropriate.
  • I, WyomingMyst, am a Forum MVP. This means I spend a great deal of time helping players with Overwatch (which is why my text is green in color). This thread is not related to my role as a Forum MVP and I do not represent Blizzard Entertainment.

Thank you for your cooperation and enjoy the match!

Tokens now enabled on YouTube and OverwatchLeague.com! Click here for important information and troubleshooting!

Post-season playoff details.

• This is a double-elimination tournament.
  • Matches are played first to three.
  • Higher seed in each match gets to pick the starting Control Map.
  • Loser of the previous map picks the map for the next round. The winner picks on whether to attack or defend first.
  • The loser of this match is eliminated from the tournament. Winner immediately plays the next match against the Dallas Fuel.
1 Like

Soe changed her hair today. Good, I didn’t like the style she had yesterday. Made her look like a 12 year old boy.

Gator literally donated that to Shock, the way he throws away his shatters.

And the end of that map is why I rather take a Lyft rather than a Taxi…

1 Like

gator was throwing away some other things too

Chat has decided there is an MTD going on in this series.

Does this broadcast have the Overwatch 2 items or does that air tomorrow?

That is tomorrow during the finals.

1 Like

Ok thx.

what items? theyre giving away stuff for current game…or are you referring to the news/exhibition stuff?

Both teams are playing so much Sym this series.

sym mains better not be complaining about her not being played. ‘oNlY fOr tP oUt oF sPaWn’ not anymore bucko

Damn.

/20 characters

1 Like

Oof, rough end for the Shock, but they played their hearts out and I’m really proud of them for how well they did with all the changes to the team have happened this year.

The Shock dynasty has come to an end and they will go home in 4th place and with a $250,000 USD bonus. Atlanta can’t take time to celebrate, as they must face against one more opponent tonight, the Dallas Fuel, to advance to the Grand Finals.

Final Score

-
-
Victory!

WATCH LIVE: YouTubeOverwatch League

I think Atlanta loses to Dallas next, then Dallas loses to Shanghai in a rematch finals.

I don’t know why but love seeing Symmetra played for some odd reason

Who in Atlanta said “threepeat my $$$hole?”

I would note, the purpose of her 3.0 Rework is finally realized and displayed at its maximum potential.

One more match tonight everyone, we should expect an extended game break, so now is the chance to get popcorn and drinks, or use the washroom.