OWL2021 Playoffs - Reign vs Fuel - FINAL

Guess Dallas forgot you gotta keep the cart pushing. Wow

Dallas looked very tilted on Dorado. Fearless fell off a cliff, they got backcapped on point B, forgot to push their own cart on point C.

1 Like

So I’ve been stuck at an airport for past 3 hours….basically missed this entire match

I can’t believe Atlanta actually won….or did Dallas lose it?

Dallas played a lot like the Shock did, though they tried to flex to other comps. Atlanta for the most part was able to to counter most comps and play at a higher level, based on the last four matches I have seen, Atlanta really does have the best possible chance to upset the Dragons.

1 Like

I feel like the only team that can beat Dragons when it actually matters is Seoul Dynasty, but Seoul is Seoul and they didn’t even make it to this year’s finals.

Atlanta turning off the lights in their room should be illegal.

They probably practice a lot when the lights are off.
They probably feel more relaxed while playing in the dark.
When Atlanta was losing it; they were tensing up.
Someone turned off the lights while they were playing to relax them.
I consider that to be psychological conditioning tactic that instantly relaxes the players.

Anyway,
Good match.
:handshake:

Congratulations Atlanta.
Let’s see if you turn off lights again for a psychological relaxation advantage.

I will be watching.

I’ll say one thing. And god knows I can’t stand Atlanta. But if they win this, they would beat a red hot LA team, the two time defending champs, and the 1 and 2 seed. At that point you have to give them their due. You just have to. Tough pill to swallow but gotta be unbiased.

that is really surprising

Dragons are still on a different level and capable of making teams on these runs look like trash.

That is some real copium right there…lights being on/off gives no advantage whatsoever

Heavy, heavy dosage of copium

1 Like