OWL Vault (updates!)

I’m so bad with time zones but i live in sweden, 12pm pst seems to be 21:00 for me, but i don’t know what day you’re talking about lol.

I do follow owl on twitter and have their notification on just in case theybtweet something i’m interested in.

But do we even know how many hours you have to watch to even earn all those skins or???

1 Like

I think I have most or all owl skins.
I’ll need to check

1 Like

looks like every 3 hours according to that previous post- lets hope they do an official blog update for more details ^_^,

as for the time, usually when the league is about to start on youtube- there are videos where you can “wait” and have a notification on. That’s where the stream will usually be with a time. LETS GET DEEZ SKINS

Oh okay that’s not much then lol, i think i saw that someone on the post you added to your reply that it will begin tmr or something?? So maybe we can start getting skins tmr then?

Yeah i’ve seen that before lol so i might have to check tmr if there are videos or something

Yep! The 22nd! Lets go get it!!

Also, fellow gamer… happy gaming ok :slight_smile:

I really hope i will! I’ve been wanting that grey ashe skin ever since i saw it lol, so i hope i can get it this time then.

Happy gaming to you too :blush:

1 Like

Alien Zarya and Flaming (Midas) Hog are at the top of my list unless they allow the Blizzcon Winston one.

Yeah i got midas hog the first day it was out and never swapped off of it

At this rate, It looks like there will be more stores sub-menus than actually game modes sub-menus :sweat_smile:

I didn’t play OW between 2017-2021 so I missed quite a lot of the OWL skins as well. The one that I want most is Zen-Nakji. Hopefully, it’ll be available to redeem.

1 Like

oooooo I just looked it up, that skin is amazing! I really hope they bring that back too.

2 Likes

Ahh finally. They said Luchador was getting team colors. Excited

1 Like

btw- i didn’t get any owl grey or whites yet. Please keep me updated if anything changes. It might be i heard it wrong but I think we are waiting for an official announcement? idk. FARM THE TOKENS THO OK!!

Yeah i kept checking yesterday if i got tge skins but nothing :man_shrugging:t2: there is a live today soon so i’m gonna keep it open and “watch it” when it goes live so i can farm more tokebs and hopefully get the time in so i can get the skins.

But it’s weird why we didn’t get them tho since you said you only need to watch 3 hours???

i reread the initial thread and rewatched- the hidden phrase that i missed was we would have more news on the 3 skins for 3 hours incentives when the time comes- so i am guessing it wont be just yet- but probably post ow2 launch. AKA we gotta just wait for their official announcement. I apologize for missing that part. I too was excited af

Oh so we won’t actually get the grey/white skins until ow2 then? Is that what you mean?

Probably, we are waiting for the OWL site to tell us they will drop- for now it is just tokens. IDK why on the community update they would mention it and it not be in effect yet- the only words they said were “when it is closer to the time,” kinda deal. So they will have the 3 skins for 3 hours- but I just dont truly know when. I am guessing at ow2 launch- but really it all depends on when they wanna do it this season. Hence- we keep track of the website announcements

heres the quote

“Every single OWL grey and white skin that’s in the game today plus any new hero after launch will be available so we are dropping OW2 cosmetics which will be available on the website as the time gets closer”.

Okay well i don’t really follow owl on their official website lol, i follow them on twitter and have notifications on just in case they tweet about something i’m interested in :grin:

But i don’t understand what you mean by 3 skins for 3 hours but then in the quote they talk about you being able to get all of them??

1 Like

I have Atlantic Mercy, but not Pacific Lucio. If that one’s available I might grab it, but I think Gaia Reinhardt would be ahead.

8 skins in pass.
30 hours to get all skins.

30 hours/8 skins=3.75 hours per skin

So really is closer to 4 hours for a skin on average.

Assuming the 30 hour statement is true.

1 Like