OWL Token issue while watching

The bits are so expensive! Unbelievable. They want 40 million to be spent for the tracer skin, that’s almost half a million if everyone buys the $300 value packs… Crazy! I know some are free but 10 a day isn’t going to get us too far to 40 million.

2 Likes

I got two today to put me at a total of 18. But, then again, when I watched the games Wednesday, I got half my tokens at random times yesterday.

So I don’t know what’s going on with this whole system.

The OWL twitter account said theyre looking into it but I havent heard anything since. I havent had this issue but i hope they fix it soon, its so annoying for EU staying up this late to watch and not even getting the right amount of tokens :frowning:

3 Likes

i had no perfect day so far

1. day: watched all, got 16 notifications - 9 tokens
  2. day: watched all, got 7 notifications - 7 tokens
    today: watched 4 matches - 1 token.
2 Likes

It is definitely bugged. However do remember that apparently it only updates once per day (in-game).

Yeah they had an entire season to get this system up and there are still so many bugs with it :confused:

1 Like

they take awhile, 15-20 minutes sometimes to register.

1 Like

Getting scammed by not getting a reward for watching a free service…

You know what a scam is, right?

9 Likes

I only got 3 for watching the whole first day.

1 Like

for me its already over an hour… IT JUST DOESNT MAKE SENSE

People are investing time into watching something so that counts. Time is money lol. Also, Blizzard/Twitch are claiming that we will get these rewards but most people aren’t. I would say it’s a scam

9 Likes

That’s interesting because that’s the exact same thing that has happened to me tonight. 5 maps, 2 drops. Uhh…what? Please get your system unjanked, Twitch/Blizz/Whomever.

2 Likes

They are doing this to get viewers
So basically come to my stream you get free stuff and you dont. thats a scam

5 Likes

No it’s not that. We are just not receiving the right amount of tokens per stream. It’s already been a whole 24 hours for me since yesterday’s stream and I only got 1 token

4 Likes

ofc its scamming… its pretty obvious that a lot of people are just watching to get the tokens. twitch has a contract with blizz to give this tokens out.

Update: Just got my 3rd drop for 5 maps. So 3/5. If it is lagging, then it is lagging by about an hour or so.

1 Like

yeah I got all my tokens for the games I watched yesterday, (my friend even got the 100 token bonus) but I’ve been watching the stream from the begging today and haven’t gotten anything yet, maybe it’s just delayed, but if they don’t show up by tomorrow at least I’ll be a little upset.
I’m willing to wait to find out though.

1 Like

did your friend buy bits??

ive read that a lot of ppl who bought bits got this extra 100 token drop.

Yesterday I watched three games but I got 100 tokens for some reason…:confused:

nope, they never use bits, they just got lucky with the bonus at the end I guess

2 Likes