Owl grey skins console

Ya exactly as you said. Hopefully the drops will show up on Twitch during the Grand Finals like last year.

thank u brother Im sorry if I gave you a hard time I just have never don’t this or ever earned owl tokens or anything I just buy them so thank u for the info

1 Like

Yep, the Grand Finals tends to be a “stressful” time for me as its a very limited time to earn the rewards so there is not a lot of margin for error for troubleshooting. Last year they didn’t work for most people so Blizzard issued all the rewards to everyone who watched any amount of the Grand Finals.

No apology necessary!

Glad to help. :wink:

oh wow thats crazy but I like how I was super stressed about the skins but It was so easy just to go the the website and link it lol I thought it would be way harder and I was stressing for nothing lol

When it works right, its easy. For me, as a player who helps others (which is why I have green text), I try to help as many players as I can. I try to reach out to Blizzard when there are major issues of course. However these streaming promotions have rules and restrictions, and there can be technical hurdles.

To prepare I strongly recommend tuning in this early morning for the semifinal matches and at least match sure you are earning the free Overwatch League tokens. If those are dropping, you should be able to earn the spray and skins when they are available on Saturday morning.

If it is not working, I have an advanced troubleshooting guide here:

thank you brother so much from what I can see that the battle net is linked and so Is my ps4 everything looks good ill definitely test it early in the morning " central time for me " that way I can see the drops on my account to make sure its good

First year had the problem of not giving the sprays for those who havent had the All Access Pass since they’ve had longer view time so some people never got those sprays. Im glad they’ve figured it out for Season 2 and i hope they will for this one as well. Grand Finals will be on a lucky time here as it starts at 3PM CEST.

good new is I have 0 owl tokens lol so I will see if it work 100 percent , and im so hyped for the skins I like to collect them all but I have most of them but I love the limited skins

Oh, you gotta be kidding me. I seriously have to tune into the OWL Grand Finals just to get the Away version of the OWL Grey Tracer skin I should’ve gotten in the first place when they made Away skins available to everyone?

That’s bull. Not to mention, it’s not guranteed like last time that I’ll even get these rewards

1 Like

Two more years of maybe or definitely not getting drops. It sucks that this is the only way to get tokens, and that the only reliable time was when it was on Twitch - where literally every aspect of this was better.

Ah well, the upside is that it’s rare for an actual decent skin to come from this token requirement.

Oh I forgot to ask a last question am I still able to get the rewards and skins on oct 10th if I were to use the owl mobile app ??? Or does it have to be a computer

The mobile app yes. It works just like the website.

:open_mouth: I never thought that I would hear this

I recommend you download the mobile app for the overwatch league and watch on that. The website has never worked for me. Also don’t forget to login to your battle net in the app too and check under the earn rewards tab if your country is eligible. But don’t click to watch the game on YouTube. You HAVE to stay in the app

1 Like

Thank you brother I did that for dragons vs shock on the app and yeah it worked !! I got the 5 tokens per hour and logged into battle net so I definitely got the tokens on the mobile app.

1 Like

I am glad to hear things are working. Remember the spray and skin rewards will be available tomorrow morning so be sure to tune in then.

Hi, Will other OW Leauge Grey skins become available?
I can see on some of my other skins it says it will be unlocked with home and away skins.
And since I only have home skins, how can I get the rest of the skins?

Hey brother as of today I’m going to travel to Mexico to see my father I still have the app and I’m still linked but will me being in Mexico effect me getting the skins ?

It should not, Mexico is both an eligible country, and the eligible country check is based on the country of residence specified in your Blizzard account.