Owl grey skins console

Hey guys! im new to twitch and have no idea what im doing sometimes , well I started a twitch and linked it to my battle net and tried to look up everything on how to get owl skins and have no idea how to get them on console ??

like how to I buy bits ? and cheers ? does owl have to be live in order to buy them ? and how or what link can I track my progress for the skins ? please help me I like to collect as many skins as possible :frowning: please be as step by step as possible any help is appreciated

There are no promotions on Twitch to earn any Overwatch League items at this time. There used to be promotions which earned Overwatch League grey skins during the 2018 season, but those offers have since expired.

Right now you can watch live matches of the Overwatch League on www.overwatchleague.com or the official Overwatch League mobile app to earn 5 Overwatch League Tokens per hour, you must be signed onto the website using your Blizzard BattleNet account, and your Blizzard BattleNet account must be linked to your console (click here) in order to earn tokens for your console platform.

During the final match of the Overwatch League Grand Finals on October 10th, there will be an opportunity to earn the Overwatch 2020 Motif spray and the Home and Away Overwatch League Tracer skin (a.k.a. Grey Skin).

It’s not on twitch, it’s from the overwatch league website or app.

im looking on Facebook on owl a post on oct 6th at 2:10 AM and its saying to collect rewards like 1 hour you get a mosaic tracer spray and and for 2 hours its a home and away tracer skin ;/ the grey one

That is exactly what I am talking about, but that is only available on the October 10th match.

1 Like

ok I got you :slight_smile: but I just wanna make 100 percent sure I get the skin so I have my twitch account and battle net linked together and all I do is just log into twitch on oct 10th and for 2 hours and ill get the skin on my ps4 ? and I also have my ps4 on my battle net as well ?? so thats it

step 1 . log into twitch

step 2 . watch owl for 2 hours on champion match right ?

sorry if im repeating alot I just don’t wanna miss this :frowning:

1 Like

Lol this guy isn’t reading anything you’re posting Wyoming.

1 Like

NO! Twitch is NOT used whatsoever!

Log onto overwatchleague.com.

2 Likes

Wait so where do we go on Twitch exactly?

its not twitch Wyoming said its on the link overwatchleague.com so twitch has nothing to do with the skins

3 Likes

Oh well if Wyoming said so…

so when we go to the overwatch league website on oct 10th and watch for the 2 hours will we get a notification that we got the skins ? or will they just be there in the hero gallery?

It will very likely just be unlocked in the hero gallery. With the exception of OWL tokens, drops for Overwatch from streaming promotions like this receive no notifications or fanfare.

The notifications popped up on Twitch last year.

do you happen to know the time the grand finals start on oct 10th and how long it will be ?

Watch for two hours on YouTube 8AM CST.

Will probably be longer but only need 2 hours for spray and skins.

It may be on Twitch as well as Wyoming said. For sure next year as he’s stated.

thank u for the help brother

1 Like

The Grand Final match is on 6 AM Pacific Time/9 AM Eastern Time. Go to overwatchleague.com/schedule to see the start times in your local time zone.

When Overwatch League was on Twitch we could use the notification panel to track the drops, however since it is on overwatchleague.com via YouTube, there will be no user interface to track the drops properly (something I am not too happy with).

I just looked up a ton of sources and everyone said " twitch , twitch , twitch " so I assumed it would be twitch where u get credit for the skins ;/ so when it was the owl website I was like whattt I didn’t even know owl had a website to view the matches I thought everything was on twitch

1 Like

The real question is does there have to be one?