OWL Drops Not Working

They’ll ask for you to post here, and then they will never read any Bug posts.

Still missing Calling All Heroes Tokens

Purchased OWL Tokens may require a relog and can take some time to be available in-game. If you have multiple Blizzard accounts, make sure that you launch the game with the same BattleTag where you purchased your OWL Tokens. Please log in to submit feedback.

Regards,
Rachel Gomez

Not sure if you are a bot, but nobody here is talking about buying tokens. We are talking about how Blizzard seem to be the only company who can’t figure out how to do Twitch drops properly.

2 Likes

Soujourn OWL skins were passed out with the new Season 3 update!

1 Like

Can confirm. Sojourn’s OWL skins are now unlocked for me as well. If anyone else still has theirs locked though do leave a comment. But for now, congrats to everyone who contributed and helped successfully garner enough public outcry to get the Dev’s attention and have them fix these bugs. GGs all.

And for those who have bugged rewards regarding competitive, I’d encourage you to read about those issues in this thread: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I would greatly appreciate it.

1 Like

still dont even have my junker queen or kiriko ones as well as sojourn

1 Like

That’s a shame. Either you didn’t have enough watchtime or this bug hasn’t been completely fixed after all.

1 Like

yeah I definitely had enough watch time, had the stream on since before it started, same with my girlfriend whos in the same boat, support just keeps telling me to F off.

1 Like

Yeah, this bug keeps resurfacing on the forums so I’m guessing you’re far from the only one still experiencing this. Only thing left to do is to keep interacting with those threads and hoping for a fix. I wouldn’t get my hopes up though. Been bumping up mines Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs for the past four months and still there has yet to be any official response. It’s all so disheartening.

1 Like

I appreciate your response, wish blizzard had the communication that strangers with passion for a game seem to have lol

1 Like

Agreed, with all the communication that happened the week leading up to the launch of Season 3, I was genuinely hopeful the Devs would start to turn things around and at least address some of these bugs. But to no one’s surprise, it seems only disappointment awaits. Only thing left to do is to keep pestering them to get these bugs fixed.

Let’s just all agree to make sure not to watch anymore OWL. If they are going to make promises about rewards for tuning in and never deliver unless you pester them to death, there is no point in supporting the league.

1 Like

I’d disagree. The way we get our rewards is to complain about them on the forums and social media. If viewship of OWL tanks and the entire esports scene collapses before the PVE can even release despite the launch of Overwatch 2, Activision will undoubtedly kill off this game. Take it from a player who after four months is still missing my Top 500 rewards from Overwatch 1, as much as I’d like to have each and every cosmetic I earned, I’d much rather have a game I can actually play and know will be supported for years to come.

Nothing so far. I had a skin issue with WBD in regards to the recent wizard game and I actually received detail responses from a representative quite late at night at around 10pm Monday night and they actually resolved my issue by looking into my connected Twitch and gaming service account. How come I have never been able to get this level of responsiveness from a GM from Blizzard? It’s always a repose in relation of “we cannot look into this” or “it’s a license issue”… Not sure how Blizzard would have licensing issues with Contenders skins but it’s just lazy on Blizzard’s part. Still awaiting feedback on the Hanzo skin. It’s been months. Surely they have still have support staff left that can look into this. They won’t fix anything at this rate.

1 Like

I don’t even know how to submit a ticket in this game, can’t find anything close in any of the menus, almost if they know it’s all broken and don’t want to hear it.

1 Like

From the white bar at the top of the screen, go to your account name, then click Support. Then click the Overwatch 2 icon, then the In-Game Issues icon. Click the Contact Support button. Then at the bottom click I Would Rather Describe The Issue. Finally, after all of that, you can write a ticket.

There’s… no white bar. You mean the name card? Only options there are view career profile and mute mic. Are you getting support options that I am not? How much more broken can this damn game get…

1 Like

You have to scroll up to the top of this forum page, not the in game menu, for the white bar to pop up. Your account name will be on the very right of it next to the orange Play Now button.

Oh, so your response to me saying “how to submit a ticket in this game” was to vaguely give me instructions on how to submit a ticket not in the game…

1 Like