OWL Drops bugged?

are owl drops bugged? ive watched all of the stream on sunday and on monday and 6 hours of todays which all together is 21 hours of watching but ive only gotten the rewards for watching 6 hours and not all the tokens i shouldve gotten.

3 Likes

Yes, they are super bugged.

I watched 30 hours of OWL livestreams total yesterday, with my account connected successfully (indicated by the diamond and checkmark next to likes / dislikes).

For the first 24 hours, my OWL credits were correctly provided, but the OWL skins were behind…it would take two more tiers (6hrs) before I received the previous skins.

Yesterday, I stopped receiving credits despite watching all of the matches through, from 1:45 PM to around 10 PM.

Most likely an appeal case would work 48 hours after OWL is over, as that is how long they ask you to wait for rewards and they can probably look up your account info to see if you were actively streaming for as long as you needed to be.

3 Likes

Still missing the majority of rewards. I got credit for 21 hours watched but I watched the entire thing from start to finish, every day it was on. Is there any word of what’s going on with these drops?