Ow2 will fail w/out mauga

Counterpoint…

Ow2 will fail without D.Mon

And I’m tired of pretending like it won’t.

Lol

Gimmie my edgy giant mech controlling Dva friend

1 Like

considering how popular d.va is, if they release d.mon then thats just a BIG playerbase gain. sort of like mercy. you think blizzard would take advantage of that lol

1 Like

not necessarily. itd be a recycled concept but this time without a waifu

not saying thats boring, but many may find it to be

1 Like

Yes, give us big gun daddy!

Uh wat

I still have no idea why people even ask for this side character. Sure he was fine for the story but that is about it.
The tank class really isn’t missing enough macho men.

You never played Retribution and felt that the Heavy Assault would be awesome to play as?

I mean sure… except his dmg will have to be nerfed to the ground d.va style to even be playable.

No he wasn’t.

He’s the odds on favorite for December but he wasn’t confirmed.

He was pseudo confirmed. IIRC they said Sigma’s Accretion ability was designed for Mauga but didn’t fit thematically so they made it for Sigma instead. Which shows that he’s in development as a playable hero.

Actually it was confirmed by a French streamer or something interviewing the devs but it is unsure how reliable that info is.
Some of the other points turned out to be true so far.

It shows that what was in development was used for Sigma.

At the time of Sigma’s release Jeff Kaplan was on stream with Seagull, and said they have “big plans” for Mauga, without directly confirming he’d be a playable character.

It wasn’t confirmed.

The conversation was essentially

“Is the December tank Mauga?”

The developer made a funny face paused, before saying “yeah I can’t comment on that.”

Which led to a bunch of clikcbait sites saying “Mauga is basically confirmed” and the forums have dropped the word “basically” since.

I do think he’s the odds on favorite, but he has not yet been confirmed.

The summed up version says mauga as confirmed (if i remember correctly) so my knowledge of is based only on that.

If I remember correctly, he will be released as part of Season 2 of Overwatch. Read this in article a few days ago, Google search: mauga season 2 overwatch 2, its the 1st link.

Quote: " …Potxeca has made the interview with devs private, but according to the post, it was “basically confirmed that the new tank hero in Season 2 is Mauga.”

I mean, seeing echo’s concept art from 2016 onwards I was just waiting for her to be introduced, and that took 5 years.

Fair enough. I read a translation of the transcript, but I couldn’t tell you the competency of the person who translated it.

Am i wrong though :confused:

Hehe, no. Sigma’s feet is best :blue_heart::smirk::blue_heart:

I mean umm, ignore me…

Devs said they do want another MEKA hero, but nothing is confirmed.

I wanna see the Omnic that Doom talks to at the end of the Havana cut scene.