OW2 will be 132 role queue!

Who says they were playing any role queue modes in the gameplay that was shown?

How does it cater to supports exactly?

Solo D.Va literally sucked.

1 Like

There were loads of clips of gameplay and most of them contained two tanks

I’m excited and worried. I love the idea of 132, but if it’s executed even slightly like how it was in experimental it’s going to be disastrous. Zarya shouldn’t be able to give her entire team a 200hp cleanse from pushing a button while gaining DPS off it. Just made trying to kill enemies a pain in the rear.

Those changes to Rein though? Those look like he wont be annoying to play against but fun to play him.

That doesn’t address the point I was responding to, which was the question as to whether 222 was necessary or not

As to the claim of a majority…I know of no valid data to support that claim

As to 222 continuing, that is very much in doubt, as Blizzard is continually forced to expend time/effort money in an attempt to bandaid a mode that is rife with severe problems. Should Blizzard choose to finally give up and pull the plug, it will occur, plain and simple

am i the only one who doesn’t like this? this will make sniping so much harder :frowning:

I really hope so, these queue times are terrible and tanking would actually be fun in 1-3-2

It will bring so many people from fps

Yup. I’m going solo DVA on the reg. They can flame me all they wants. They’re the ones who asked for it.

1 Like

still better than having a DVA, Hog against Rein, Zarya. I can carry one tank, I can’t carry two.

Been saying for awhile now that Jeff K. hadn’t given up on the idea, and it was coming around quite likely again in OW 2. People scoffed, and still do, but I think the odds are > 50%.

1/3/2 only rewards tanks who’s defensive abilities are ubiquitous and counter everything.

1 Like

Wasnt it 2 dps heroes and one non-dps to compare their speed?

Expect to get drowned in a sea of reports and ultimately banned if you do.

That’s like saying OQ is “unnecessary”.

Badly in most cases.

Its going to be Sigma or lose…so actually not much different than now I guess.

I mean that very easily could be internal testing or a PvE mode or any one of 100 different things. If the goal is to make tanks more brawly and therefore more engaging and fun to play there would be no reason to shift over to 132 because in theory that would fix the issue (it would also make the tank queue basically be the current equivalent of the DPS queue but possibly worse).

wow, this makes what was mostly bad news even worse.

I would like my tanks to not die in 0.00024 seconds because someone sneeze.

not at all

it is just as likely one plays well or badly regardless of what mode one is playing in