OW2 tanks seem better

junker queen and orisa are extremely interactive. zarya and dva have always been interactive and required good game sense from the tank, ball and sigma and doomfist are busy enough that they keep the player engaged.

roadhog has low interaction compared to other tanks, but the dps players will love him regardless.

The only one I question is the reinhardt. simplistic design to begin with and double the amount of firestrikes and giving him more mobility still don’t make up for the fact that he’s a slow unexciting melee character.

I wish they would just get rid of his current slow persona and move him to a fast paced melee character with high mobility and mediocre damage.

It does appeal to the kind of player who wants to think of himself as a stereotypical armored soldier marching relentlessly to the enemy, but a faster paced game requires faster decisions and gives more engagement to the tank player.

So I really wish they would either speed him up or give him one more action to do.

But overall junker queen looks like a good direction. Main concern is just the balance. is she actually killable without heal ban? the vids make her look a bit broken

2 Likes

Let’s get this straight first off. Junker Queen is not a tank. She’s a dps they slapped some HP on. She is not what tanks want or expect out of the tank role. She’s just Roadhog 2.0 which many actual tank players don’t enjoy because he’s just fat DPS. Tanking is not tanking anymore and OW2 moving in this direction of CoD 2.0 is saddening as someone who actually enjoys OW.

2 Likes

damn bro this a whole post of malding. Tank role is still tanking. To be fair you never knew what tanking was in the first place I presume

3 Likes

You added nothing of value to the conversation.

Neither did you. You made a whole post malding saying “tank isn’t tank anymore” when you didn’t even understand what it was in the first place :joy:

3 Likes

Classic toxic troll. Nothing new here.

No trolling here. I’m dead serious.

3 Likes

they’re op gods, and now they’re ruining deathmatch

‘I know nothing about you but I’m going to assert that I know exactly what I’m talking about in a toxic, gaslightning manner while adding nothi9ng of value’. Classic toxic troll nothing new here.

1 Like

I don’t think you know what that word means

As for the rest of it… yeah still stands you are fundamentally confused on what the tank role is.

2 Likes

‘I know better than you without knowing anything about you and you’re wrong’

1 Like

dead game dead game .

1 Like

#DeadGame from top to bottom