[OW2] Support Passive "Combat Medic", Damage = GreenHealth

I’ve been playing a game called Vermintide2 a lot recently. And a big concept with that game is that attacking stuff gives out Temporary Health. So just an idea with OW2 Supports.

Combat Medic, Support Passive

A percent of Damage dealt to enemy players is converted to green health for the Support player
This green health decays at a rate of -15 health per second.

Figure this would be different enough from a Reaper style lifesteal, and would be a gimmick to really make use of that green health, that would make the game more unique from OW1.

2 Likes

might be problematic on supports that deal moderate dmg. i.e. brig/zen/moira and brig and moira are already able to survive better than any other support (as they heal while doing dmg normally)

also Vermintide 2 is fun game.

1 Like

i was actually thinking about something similar, but the idea was that they get like a life leech, not overhealth

Well they would probably need to deal with heal stacking somehow.
But for instance, maybe Moira/Brig lose their selfheal, and it’s replaced with this one.

then you are in position of mercy in OW where u basically got no change at all and just buffed others. then you feel bad.

adding systems to fix soemthing just to addm ore fixes needed to balance is just not worth it imho.

Could be used as a future support skill though as could easily enough balance it with it as a core aprt of the design.

The way I see that, that just means Mercy can get unique buffs.

For instance, maybe something along these lines.

🕊[Mercy] TwoHanded Blaster & Staff

brig can already hold m1 and w and kill sigma for practically free in most cases stacking her self healing would be horrible, similiar to how lucio with this sup passive has turned into a monster because of how well it synergizes with his kit

maybe role passives minus the tank one just aren’t necessary at all and should be done away with entirely yeah

The one buff I want is to be able to quick melee without breaking the heal/dmg boost beam

Huh, I didn’t know that wasn’t a thing.

Similar, but I also see a lot of complaints where activating Valk breaks the beam.

wouldnt be hard either…its a staff. just bash em withthe butt end of it xD