OW2 Sometimes won't start

My Issue is sometimes my game starts and sometimes not. The OW process shows up in Task manager but I have to ‘End Task’ in Task Manager several times as I keep trying press ‘play’ on the launcher till it starts. Sometimes I have to just ‘End Task’ on game and launcher, then restart battle.net. Everything is hit or miss. no idea what is causing it. I have tried the solutions on the support page Overwatch 2 Doesn’t Launch - Blizzard Support still the problem persists.
My DxDiag here

A forum user replied with the following(see below) but I am not sure what I am suppose to do. Remove(delete) the file? and if I do so will the program that created it stop functioning?

The report only says the Razer software isn’t allowing the game to launch. Since I am a volunteer, I’m unsure if Blizzard will change anything to remedy this. So in the meantime, I’d recommend reaching out to Razer or Microsoft Support to troubleshoot this if you need that software for your peripherals.

ok, thank you very much

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.