Ow2 playoff rewards

So, I just watched the 15 hours needed for the playoffs, and I got every other rewards but the last three skins, which was the main reason I was watching (because of the mercy skin). Is anyone else having this bug? I see on the ow league site it says something about the 8th, but with how I got my other rewards now; I was curious if anyone else is having this bug.

19 Likes

Iā€™m pretty sure I watched enough to get the mercy skin but YouTube kept crashing on me along with the stream lag. So far Iā€™m missing six skins

2 Likes

Exact same thing happened to me. I have every reward for hours 1-12, but have not gotten my rewards for the 15 hour mark ā€” even though I was there for the entirety of every playoff stream.

I believe last year that they did reruns which counted towards reward progress, so Iā€™ve got my fingers crossed for that.

4 Likes

I hope so but I keep seeing things about this being the last league yearā€¦ idk I just know I especially want the mercy skin; Iā€™m fine without sombra and doomfist

2 Likes

At least you are getting most of the stuff you should. I watched roughly 14 hours the last 3 days and have only gotten 5 league tokens so far. And I made sure I was logged in on the OWL site and Youtube before each day started.

2 Likes

I havenā€™t gotten most of the league coins, but I wasnā€™t counting them, the skins were what I was mainly focused on. I understand your fristation

2 Likes

Yeah, Iā€™ve watch all of the playoffs so far, & based on the rewards/tokens that I have, only been credited 9 hours.

2 Likes

Wait a secondā€¦ I just looked in the hero gallery, and after ticking the ā€œunownedā€ box in the filter I didnā€™t even see the OW2 Overwatch League skins for Mercy, Sombra or Doom. Are they just not in the game yet? Maybe we got credit for our hours watched, but the actual skins just arenā€™t there in this patch.

Can someone else check to confirm that Iā€™m not just blind and missing it in the list?

2 Likes

I can look when I get home tomorrow after work, but from what Iā€™ve heard from a few friends theyā€™re not seeing any rewards at all from watching all the streams either. They havenā€™t looked in the unowned.

Just confirmed with a friend who doesnā€™t have the hours 1-12 skins that none of them show up with the unowned filter in the hero gallery. That blows my idea out of the water, since those skins are in the game for sure seeing as we both have those :confused:

Guess itā€™s back to hoping for reruns for me.

1 Like

Yeah Iā€™ve watched all the hours and only got the 1 hour rewards so far, hopefully they just all catch up and appear by the oct 8th deadline they gave and we dont need to wait months again.

1 Like

Update: Now i got the "Toronto Storm Name Cardā€ and all the grand finals perks and Tracer Skin

Bui i am still having som trouble with the others:

I watched the 3 lives completely and didnā€™t get the 15h rewards and the tolkiens! I just waited until it starts and let those on the lives, and i am pretty sure that watched even more than 15h.

2 Likes

Idk, everything is fine on my end. I got all the 15 hour rewards, skins, etc. Just checked and Mercy Sombra Doom are unlocked now. Maybe theyā€™re delayed for some?

1 Like

I have the same problem. I watched almost all of the streams more than 15 h but it counted only like 13 h

1 Like

I havenā€™t got the past 12 hour mark of skins either even though I watched all 3 lives, I also didnā€™t get any more tokens so now im stuck at 113 (for some reason I got 3 singular tokens and im like huh???)

1 Like

I just got home, and still donā€™t have them and they donā€™t appear in the unowned either

Having the same issue. I had all 3 streams on from start to finish and I donā€™t even have the 12 hour rewards and but my friend does. Iā€™m hoping that it will come into the game by the 8th of October like the site says but surely we would have received them by now like the others?

2 Likes

I too am suffering from late rewards and hoping for answers.

1 Like

i have same problem i hope i get my mercy skin later it didnt register even the 12 hours rewards and i am stuck in 50 tokens when i watched more than 15 hours

2 Likes

iā€™m also missing rewards. owl tokens are stuck also. zzzzzzz

1 Like