OW2 live discussion with MrX, Spce, Super and Gator

was that it?

anyone got a full summary?

First of all, I am the OP. Secondly you were the one coming in here making incredibly toxic statements.

Unless someone recorded or copied the live transcript unlikely

3 Likes

Imagine being a Samito fanboy, LOL.

2 Likes

Isnā€™t that what low tier OW already is lol

2 Likes

Iā€™m a fanboy because Iā€™m calling toxic people out for their toxicity? This person has literally been more toxic than anyone else I have interacted with all day and I played ranked for over over 4 hours today.

4 Likes

I am sure that Samito said/did a lot of worse stuff than that.

Wouldnā€™t know because I donā€™t watch him.

3 Likes

Idk, I think Sushi is the most toxic poster here, and was the most toxic today as usual.

Satchyss is providing valid criticisms, thatā€™s not being toxic.

6 Likes

Sushi is a troll.

So annoying.

3 Likes

Calling someone a creep for no apparent reason than not liking their opinions I donā€™t really see being valid. Sure Samito told someone to kill them self, what did Freedo do?

2 Likes

This discussion wasā€¦

AKA

ā€œI rather be playing valorant or CoD.ā€

I wish these people would just go play that game.

2 Likes

Can you even block Sushi? I canā€™t, their posts clog up discussions too much.

Yes but two tanks has some semblance of stability. If one tank is playing a bit weird the other still exists to make the game potentially salvageable.

My point was just that 5v5 is advertised as future-of-the-game saving but it is only making the current issues worse while removing so much of what made OW OW and what made OW liked in the first place.

Tank role is the only role that really has any sort of teamwork within its own role.

Support donā€™t really interact at all other than to top each other off. And DPS picks are pretty irrelevant to one another on the same team. They donā€™t really feed into each other you know?

They are literally removing the only role that had any form of real coordination within its own role which is a giant mistake imo.

As someone who plays all roles, my only time really on tank was when i was in a group with 1+ of my buddies and someone else was also on tank with me. Without that, I virtually never pick tank unless its given to me while restoring Priority Passesā€¦and you sure as heck can bet i wonā€™t play it in 5v5 EVEN IF they somehow made 5v5 work perfectly for all roles.

I only liked playing tank SOMETIMES and for the working together directly with another teammate all game rather than just ā€œoh throw Ana ult on me nowā€.

You know?

3 Likes

You can block anyone to my knowledge but it only lasts for a certain amount of time. Donā€™t really know why thatā€™s a thing

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I have tried, I canā€™t because they have a private profile.

3 Likes

Why do you even respond to it if you are ignoring the other part to it?

1 Like

As someone who canā€™t stand Samitto, this witchhunt is just as obnoxious as he is. Avianā€™s right and Satchyss and friends just look like bullies here.

I do like Freedo, and I donā€™t know why anyone would call him a creep.

2 Likes

You can block anyone on the forums.

Click their name ā†’ View Activity ā†’ Click Ignore ā†’ Click forever.

Boom, done. Iā€™ve done it alot since the OW2 information dump.

3 Likes

Maybe I am just a moron, Iā€™ll try again, but I just get a blank screen.

Some third party blocker may be preventing you then.

Otherwise, I donā€™t know, but it works for me.

\ :gorilla: /

3 Likes