[OW2] Cassidy should get a "Bolas"

I could see that, I was thinking “just throw this idea out there”, but wasn’t thinking much about the fine tuning balancing.

I figured that sort of stuff becomes obvious after an internal playtest.

Sure. I always thought Flashbang should just disable mobility cooldowns for few seconds and not stun you. This way it would help a lot against mobile characters but would be non issue vs tanks or immobile characters. Probably it wouldn’t even need 10 second cooldown if it was more fair.

Deal some damage so it’s not useless ability outside of countering mobility though. Just like Suzu you can’t make it just cleanse or it becomes too niche.

this is actually a fantastic suggestion. I don’t think it should home in like magnetic grenade, make it a projectile with a wide hitbox so theres a chance to dodge it. other than that, IDK why this isn’t in game already

I like the idea, but I think what he should really get is the grenade Torb claims to have made for him (the one that’s too big to fit in his hand). It should have a 2 second cast time as he takes off his backpack, lifts the monster grenade, and then throws it. Upon a hit, it does elventy thousand damage to all characters in a 10 meter range.

McCree should get his name back…

1 Like