OW2 10/25 update will not let me log into game--game crashes

Restarting switch does not help lol its a server issue on blizzards side

Same here seems like the initial launch issues now this for the first seasonal update, ive tried the uninstall and reinstall now hopefully it clears it

I thought it was an server issue as well but i deleted and installed the game once more and it worked!

All you have to do is restart switch and sit in title screen for a while for looking for a server. It works for me

Restarting switch wont fix the issue lol its a server problem on blizzard side clicking the title screen wont help either lmao

I was having the same problem on switch,but I resolved the problem by delete and redownload the app. Thanks for your advice.

1 Like

Nope deleting the game doesnt help either lol this forum is a literal circus now

1 Like

Still the same after two days. Anyone fix the issue?

Same issue here. Trying to add to the numbers so hopefully they see and fix this problem!!! Im going ti delete and redowload but damn thats a whole day right there! All for a 50/50 chance of it working.

Just because it didn’t work for you doesn’t mean some solutions haven’t worked for other people, get used to that fact

Edit: @Jaysyn

Im trying it anyways just to see if it works for me

adding on to the thread to say that i’m also having this problem. Had my sibling try to login to my account using their pc & it worked, so i’m pretty sure this is a Switch problem

I’m using cellular data rn so im not redownloading the whole game (especially it cant guarantee to solve the problem), but I tried the corruption check and it didn’t work. I hope there’s a hotfix for it ASAP since so many swtich players encountered it

1 Like

Hi. Right now im having this problem on my Switch

What i can do to solve the problem?

It’s Jan 2023 and I have started experiencing the same error on Switch, right the day the Winter Event came to an end. (coincidence?) Tried all the above solutions already and nothing works.

Well, on PS4 it does. Any clues on how you solved it?