OW1 Skins missing?

same i hope they can give back what we lost

2 Likes

I am sadly experiencing the same issue :disappointed:

2 Likes

I am in the same boat. Most of my skins are locked that I owned literally 4 days ago.

2 Likes

they fixed it for me, I woke up after the maintenance and all my things are back, good luck if you didnt get them.

Actually some of my skins dissapeared, like the beach junkrat skin is gone from my inventory, I would say i got 80 percent of my inventory back.

1 Like

Yea same i was finally able to merge last night and now all the heros are back but everything i ever bought or unlocked gone all my records wiped out nothing no point in touching this game anymore im so pissed itā€™d be one thing if it was a new game and fresh starts but their whole pitch was constantly saying we keep everything weā€™ve hadā€¦

1 Like

My progress seems to be back now, hope thereā€™s no further problems.

1 Like

Same. lost all of my icons, all of my currency. No skins lost tho, but everything else - gone.

2 Likes

I lost everything on my account except my heros they all got unlocked but the skins everything gone please fix this blizzard

2 Likes

Same issue. It seems like my PC progress overwrote my xbox progress instead of actually merging the two. Hopefully this gets fixed because thats just years of skins and cosmetics and records down the tube.

2 Likes

I am also missing all of my cosmetics and I have locked heroes even though i have been playing the game 5+ years

2 Likes

the maintenance fixed it for me. Everything is how it should be

2 Likes

Im missing most of mine too especially the event ones.

2 Likes

Iā€™m still missing my gold weapons for Junkrat Reinhardt and Bastion. Iā€™m missing skins too I donā€™t have any other account that I can remember, and I know for a fact I had most unlocks on Junkrat and Reinhardt they were the ones along withs bastion I mained. If someone could please contact me that would be great I would put my email down but this is a public forum Thanks again.

2 Likes

Iā€™m missing Lunar New Year 2020, many legendary cosmetics, hightlight intros, emotes, etcā€¦ I played only on PC.

2 Likes

Hi guys i converted my account from ps5/ps4 to pc and it workt great but my origins edition skins are missing does anybody have an advice ?

3 Likes

All my stuff is still missing.

2 Likes

as well only have 2 purples the ones from contenders right?

1 Like

My only issue is that my Hydra Symetra skin is completely gone from her skins list. It is my absolute favourite Sym skin that I paid for with credits in OW1 and now itā€™s gone. Is it coming back?

Hydra Symmetra, Poison Dart Lucio, and Dark Wolf Hanzo (all from Anniversary Remix Vol. 2) are all totally missing. Iā€™m hoping Blizzard simply is prioritizing other things at the moment and that they come back eventually.

1 Like

I am missing The Noire skin and all of the Origins skins from the preoder but only for pc on ps5 there are still there