Same, man, I’m so sad now

1 Like

same just posting in case someone finds a fix

1 Like

I can’t see myself playing the game until I get all my stuff back lol

2 Likes

I gained most of my cosmetics but am still missing a few somehow as well

2 Likes

I followed the “Overwatch 2 Pre-Launch Checklist” email sent on the 28th Sept. which stated:

" Finally, be sure to merge your Overwatch accounts so that you can carry progression and in-game cosmetics into Overwatch 2 on a single Battle.net profile. If you’ve only made progress in Overwatch on a single device, no action is needed from you."

i have only ever played on the Xbox and have always had my account linked to Battle.net so felt no need to merge. Yet, when I log into OW2 (when I can get past the errors) I am greeted with no cosmetic items at all, no stats, no currencies etc but I do have my founders items and contenders skins with all heroes unlocked.
I have tried reloading OW2 countless times to see if they finally appear but I have nothing. I have no game modes as it see’s me as a new player making me do the tutorial which I do not want to do in the fear of recording any stats which may effect things and make it worse.
All in all, I just want my content and to be able to play the game.

5 Likes

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/overwatch/t/overwatch-2-launch-status-update/700480

Thought you guys might like to know, the issue is apparently caused by the servers being overloaded. Our stuff isn’t gone, it just hasn’t “loaded” yet.

3 Likes

Yeah same here ive lost everything with the merge i dont understand why during the ow2 beta i had everything so i dont know why i lost it now.

2 Likes

This happened to me. I had a console account with a ton of play time and cosmetics and a PC account with a lot less. The PC account did have my PSN linked on BattleNet, but now in OW2 it’s copied my PC account to Playstation. None of my PS stats or cosmetics are there anymore.

4 Likes

says merge complete and i checked my heros and they are all locked, no skins, no sprays, no origin skins (i have origins edition) and none of my icons. if my account doesnt get recovered during this month, im just quitting the game

7 Likes

Same here. Hoped in and all my history, skins etc are all gone. All characters are locked for m

2 Likes

same. im most worried about origins skins becasue damn i will no longer get them…Hope they fix this bc they seem to do not care

1 Like

The recent maintenance performed fixed this issue for me. The only thing now is i dont have the new hero but that is minor and i can get her on my own. Is there still people that are still waiting for there stuff?

3 Likes

Same here.Im sick of blizzard and their problems.

1 Like

Same here, except I merged my account cause I didn’t know what to do.I have only played on PlayStation 4 and I’m using overwatch 2 on the PS5.My account merge completed but nothing happened.I guess we will have to wait it out

2 Likes

Same , I’m freaking out about this situation I’ve done nothing wrong to warrant losing all of my progress. This is all on Blizzard and they need to figure this all out.

2 Likes

Same here! Idk why but I merged my account, it said it was complete I load into the game and have no skins despite the fact I had 6 hrs worth on OW1 I even properly tranfered aswell

1 Like

Honestly same they’re taking this piss at this rate

2 Likes

It seems to be back now! Try pressing accouny merge, wish you all the best!

1 Like

I have gotten my account merge to work now, and once it worked (some patience and praying required) it was seamless. That’s a lot of weight off my shoulders to know that nothing was lost. Credit where credit is due, thanks for fixing it as soon as possible dev team

2 Likes

Merged my Battle.net to my Xbox account when prompted to when OW2 launched, took days for the merge to go through, logged in yesterday and boom; everything has gone. Playtime, skins, you name it. Thought the patches might fix it but guess not

2 Likes