OW1 Skins missing?

Ihave played on ps4 since the start had my acount linked to battle.net and all my skins/characters are gone but all my achievements are still visible

2 Likes

I am also missing my own skins, and i don’t know why, but this bug does not effect some people.

I am missing skins also. Mostly im just missing 1 or 2 from several heros, all are legendary.

Im missing most of my skins, had everything fir rein and now i only have 10 out of 22 skin with other things missing.

lost everything on my ps4 acct too blizcon loot box won skins everything event blizcon skins promos on both accounts no 2k coins either bought watch point pack on ps4 installed from that instead of putting disc in very frustrated rn glad to see im not alone in this

Known Launch Issues

• Some cosmetics, items, and currency that players own are not showing up in their collections
4 Likes

Jumping in to say that I have lost everything that I have earned and bought since OW1 launch on Xbox. So sad.

12 Likes

Similar issue on console. Merged Xbox account to brand new Battlenet account made just for OW2 and the game has wiped all of my things since it runs off of BN now not my Xbox Live account. Very upsetting.

1 Like

Bro I’m missing all of it :sob:

3 Likes

Same and 4 of my friends on their accounts i know and play with irl

1 Like

“Some items” is completely different to “All items”
I’m in the boat of having nothing. I don’t even want to play the game in fear of any recorded stats causing more issues with the data transfer/merge.

4 Likes

Are we gonna get all our stuff back?? I signed in and everything and after an hour of waiting in queue literally all my stuff is missing. Not a single thing. No credits or icons, its as if its a fresh account. Ive been playing since 2016 :frowning:

4 Likes

I’m missing all of my cosmetics :(( the only skins I have are the ones given to you if you bought OW Origins edition

3 Likes

(post deleted by author)

Go To battlenet client and swap/switch the region servers from EU/NA to ASIA so you can fix the skins and stuff

Not only are all my Skins gone but the game treated me like a new player,
I had to watch winstons speech do the tutorial and my settings were all default.

I hope they fix this soon

Everyone stay safe have an amazing day we´ll get through this :wink:

1 Like

Same issue here, missing everything from OW1.

2 Likes

Yeah this is the same thing that happened to me. It’s weird though. I played the beta and all of my stuff transferred during the beta just fine, but now that I have the actual game none of my stuff is in it. Sucks too because I had been planning on playing with my brothers and can’t because I don’t want to progress in the game just in case it might mess something up. Also sucks because all of their cosmetics transferred with no problem. It was just me. Really disappointed.

3 Likes

i am also missing most of my skins and don’t even have all the overwatch 1 characters unlocked

2 Likes

Beside the skins does anyone else also have it that the game recognises you as a new player and have default settings ?

3 Likes