OW Skill Ceiling Too High For Own Good

We will never see skill again in this game, people can’t handle it.

They die once and plug the internet cord, they can’t handle anything beyond cod

1 Like

too highi?

almost all my matchs are carry by hardcounter the enemy tank with massive low skills heros like orisa, mauga, moira and sombra.

Every single game is a DPS diff since S9. Tank is not really the deciding factor anymore except in cases where the DPS are equal on both sides.

1 Like

Partially incorrect. Mauga and Sombra are both hitscans, which by forum rules makes them super duper mega ultra high skill. :smile:

1 Like

no if you pick 4 tanks counterplay and dont let the enemy tank play the game

I think you mean the skill floor is too low?

The skill ceiling has never been lower. And this is coming from someone that stopped playing completely and came back to try S9.

I used to complain often about the low skill & low effort heroes that repeatedly kept getting the most value back in OW1. Now I see long-term results of that- they’ve completely committed to that path and dumbed-down the game. Most of the characters complexities have been stripped.

Like bro…WTAF is Sombra now? She used to be my main- I would cry if her change wasn’t so laughably bland. Gone are the strats, high risk/high reward gameplay. Now all you have is a single dog :poop: gameplay loop.

I doubt there’s even more than handful of legit high-skill characters today.