Ow putting me in diff server

I live in Australia and for the past week I have been continuously put into Asia servers instead of my usual Oce servers. When I play with my friend I am put in Oce servers but when I play by myself I’m 9/10 in an Asia server. Being in the Asia server is making me have a ping of 130 instead of my usual 20-30 in Oce servers. I’m on ps5 and have never had this issue this bad before, please help this issue is seriously making me not want to play the game

I’m getting this issue too. I feel like there might be something else going on with the selection servers?

I’ve even contacted support and they did nothing useful to help me

Ive been put into wrong servers to in all my games in the last 24 hours. I can’t play solo because my latency is 400-500 all game :smiley: