OW isnt even hiding it anymore

This cowboy event has got to be the stupidest thing and yet yall will throw your money at it for those $50 skins bundle. They know youre dumb and take advantage

25 Likes

They seek validation. They want to farm likes on the forums, people do the same thing on the OW sub reddits. Attention seekers, nothing more. The main OW sub is the same as these forums. They hate anyone who buys cosmetics and do their best to shame them. It takes a while for them to realise nobody gives a crap lmao

8 Likes

Not even close, and wow if 90% of gamers in the world think cosmetics costing money or other trinkets (microtransactions/battle passes etc) are bad and ruining gaming. Remember when OW was one of the biggest games in the world, remember when they made OW2 promising a PVE and then lying about it and making a lack luster battle pass and charging $20+ a skin when they use to be free before in loot boxes or earning in game currency. like i said people like you that feed into them are the issue keep proving my point

6 Likes

It’s definitely not as bad as the KPop collab.

2 Likes

Le sserafim skins looked so much better imo.

4 Likes

I don’t particularly like any of the skins, maybe because I don’t play those heroes often, but not of the skins pop or make me think they are amazing. I’m saving my coin for something better

Life is too short. If cosmetics in a game you enjoy brings happiness, you should consider yourself fortunate. Other people turn to a lot of awful things such as drugs or self harm. I am glad that Overwatch skins are what you spend your money on quite frankly.

Bullet for my Valentine Reaper makes me happy. He reminds me of the good times…

2 Likes

Remember when Reaper was a fun character to play? We were feared? Not being mocked. But we’ll have the last laugh with the rework. I know what’s coming and it’s something people will not expect. Reaper is about to make a comeback-and not in the way the playerbase expects. All will be revealed in the next dev blog.

Reaper Guy will be back with a vengance :slight_smile:

(you got any more Copium left over btw to spare could use some right now)

2 Likes

Imagine being this upset about someone else buying video games cosmetics.

4 Likes

I hope they do not do skins like that lol, the heroes are unrecognizable, I played against sombra/ashe using those skins I though I was facing new heroes --’

I mean I kinda like mauga, ashe, and sombra’s Bebop collab skin. So I get why some people bought them. But why would anyone want to buy cassidy’s one? It doesn’t look very good tbh :joy:

1 Like

2.50$ for horse armor is outrageous

fast forward 18 years

12 Likes

Speak for yourself. I didn’t buy it. Second, if other people wanna spend their money, how is that anything to do with you? Stop being self obsessed.

3 Likes

Dunno man, They way you come off yells attention. You have bright colored hair too??? So many virtue signalers here. OP life’s prolly better then yours :joy:

2 Likes

The people who spend set the benchmark for the rest of us. Nothing will change for the better as long as it sells.

6 Likes

They realized that whales will make them a lot more money when people were dumb enough to spend 50$ for metallic blue guns on Valorant.

And the sad thing is that its only going to get much worse from here on out.

3 Likes

Look at the rework track record in OW2 Reaper’s rework is going to be bad

LOL

First of all. I paid for the game. So that entitles me to have an opinion.

Also, I dont think the company is relying on you guys to buy skins to make sure the game can stay free. They wouldn’t have rebranded if they couldn’t afford to make those changes. They rely on your ignorance.

Speaking for myself here, I dont judge people for buying skins in games, but I do judge people for supporting companies that overcharge for digital items. Blizzard is notorious for setting high, unnecessary prices. $75 for the bundle or $37 for each skin is actually insane.

For that price you can buy a whole new game (Helldivers 2 would be my recommendation)

What upsets people is when they try to make a stand against such egregious behaviour, then people like you show up and say things like “we dont give a crap” and buy the skins anyway.

Its people like you why these prices stay where they are. Its why trying to protest insane prices never works because you have people that dont care. Whales if you must.

Everyone likes cheaper things. Especially when those things are nothing more than digital items. Im sure you would rather pay $10 for a skin instead of $37. Of course you would.

Just because you CAN buy something, doesn’t mean you SHOULD. I think that is the point that a lot of people miss here. Its a lack of self control and an addiction that a company can exploit because they can. Because you “dont give a crap”.

3 Likes

Idk about you, but a lot of the rework in OW2 has been pretty decent. Sure there were some misses, but overall, they weren’t bad.

It more of a shift in playstyle, and not to dumpster the characters. Those that can’t adapt to the change in playstyle will always complain about it because they don’t like change.

its fine to buy things you like

but i should point out it is doubtful OW2 is selling a lot of this

steam, PS and xbox sales are like 50-100th place