OW community in a nutshell

Imagine Rein, Sigma, Orisa, Sym, Brigitte, then hiding in all that is Baptiste.

It’s their own fault for allowing themselves to be bamboozled then. What? Have they never made an online competitive game before? They should know by now to take what players say with a grain of salt. They’ve been around for quite some time now. Players aren’t always wrong, they’re just telling you what they’re experiencing, but to take that at face value is just stupid.

Orsia/Sig Double barrier is just a faster version of the previous orisa hog combo. Which if I remind you had teams literally sitting behind a corner hoping their widowmaker got a kill and than hoping that storm arrow was off cooldown so orisa barrier wasn’t instantly deleted. 222 means standardization. Standards comps are standard because people prioritize not losing. Once you restricted players options than the most standard, i.e more defensive, way to play the game takes over.

I’d have to put it another way.

The Overwatch community in a nutshell:

20%: we need more representatives of (insert group here.)
20% This game stinks because of (insert reason here) and it’s dying/going to die.
20%: we need to nerf (insert name here)
20%: we need to buff (insert name here)
10%: I am quitting Overwatch because of (insert reason here)
10%: I love Overwatch, let’s chat about how (insert reason/person here) is awesome and I want to meet new people and have fun in the game with them.