OW 2 is live and whew that Queue

Only 20000+ players ahead of me.

I’m sure I’ll get in by next year lol

35 Likes

Lol im already waiting an hour on 2k players ahead… im afraid to reque haha

3 Likes

sad part is people are getting in and then kicked lol right back to the queue

20 Likes

I finally just got in and the queue says 30000 players in front of you… lol gonna go take a nap now. hahaha

4 Likes

Lets be honest, the queues are lightning fast. Mine was 20,000 just now, went to zero in about 7 minutes. Then connection failed and its searching for server again lol

14 Likes

Best wishes on your wait!

I’m on my 6th wait through queue. Hopefully not another connection error >.<

edit 1aaaaaaand 20,000 person queue 6th connection error…

edit 2 they fixed connection error for me! Now it just hangs at 0 queue forever three times in a row.

edit 3 aaaaaaaand back from 0 to a 30000 person queue.

edit 4 an hour and a half of queue cycles only for more queue cycles. I don’t care about it being down, but wasting my time telling me I can get in over and over only to pull the rug out is kinda lame. Guess I’ll try tomorrow. Maybe they’ll learn to stop conflating ‘some players’ with ‘almost all players’ in the meantime.

BTW shilling your new Warcraft expansion on the OW2 launch screen during this mess isn’t a good look…

Good luck!

11 Likes

UwU. I love queues. hope it doesn’t stay this way tomorrow. But tonight i guess its a bust

2 Likes

I was at 40,000 for a few minutes. Now I’m at 30,000.

u will get booted when u try to get a game

1 Like

Yeah, still waiting to get in and getting searching for game server… game server connection failed, retrying… searching for game server… over here on the EU.

What are the queue numbers elsewhere, out of curiosity? I don’t see any queue times yet, just error messages from failed connections.

4 Likes

“Dead game! Dead game! Dead game!”

15 Likes

Actually ya know it moves quicker than expected. down to 3k Might be able to play within the hour.

1 Like

Round 5…WAIT!!!
Oh Well.
Have been trying on a console and PC.

i am on round 5 of the queue get through it then get a log in error. Something must be wrong then got to wait 20k people again.

im literally still here and waiting to get into the game and was booted out like, three times :sob::sob:

1 Like

Console EU and I’ve been fluctuating between 2k and 4k queue for about an hour now. Are the EU servers even up? Not sure anyone is really moving into the game?

1 Like

Whats the point if your queue pops up fast but you are recycled out to another queue.

1 Like

I restarted the game and now it says “0 people ahead”

What…

i don’t think anyone is actually in the game- but maybe its because people jumped on as soon as it loaded?

2 Likes

don’t let it fool you, it bumps you right back to ‘30k people ahead of you’